Happy Easter to Everyone!

Originally published at: Happy Easter to Everyone! | Infostormer.com

I just wanted to wish everyone reading the site a happy Easter. Regardless of your personal religious beliefs, it is a fact that Jesus Christ is the one individual who the Jews despise more than any other. The Bible describes how he exposed their Jew usury scam and attacked the Jew money changers in their Temple for ripping people off. That’s one of the main reasons why the filthy kikes conspired to have him crucified.

Easter is a day when Christians celebrate the resurrection of Jesus and pagans celebrate the spring season. This time of year is universally recognized as a time of rebirth and fertility and that is reflected in both Christ’s resurrection alongside various pagan traditions.

Since the Jews hate everything about Easter, the resurrection etc.. it makes sense for us to celebrate this holiday in whatever form appeals to you and for us to pass this tradition on to future generations.

But by killing Jesus, the Jews only amplified his teachings and further exposed their evil and treachery. We wouldn’t be talking about him 2,000 years later if this wasn’t the case. And that is why the Jews curse his name and seek to destroy Christianity up until this day.

11 Likes

Happy Easter gentlemen.

9 Likes

Happy Easter!

Parroting Jewish Propaganda

8 Likes

Happy Easter to all!

8 Likes

Happy Easter to you all.

6 Likes

I hope everyone had a good meal with friends and family. I smoked my turkey and made cheesy garlic mashed potatoes. It was delicious. Happy Easter everyone.

8 Likes

Happy Easter, Lee and all the Stormers and fuck the kikes.

9 Likes

It was nice how Easter weekend and AH’s birthday coincided this year.

7 Likes

sure but then why do most xtians love the GD Jews and fight and die for, Israel? cucks one and all… but according to the story: Jesus had to be betrayed and killed or we’d all be born into ‘original sin’ so the jews were just doing God’s work. it all makes so much sense…

5 Likes

Christian Zionists are just brainwashed retards.

7 Likes

yes, but they are the bulk of the faithful.

3 Likes

For you then I wish you a happy zombie Jesus day. Lol

5 Likes

“the one individual who the Jews despise more than any other”?
I think you’re forgetting someone.

3 Likes

Judge a man not by his friends judge him by his enemies.

3 Likes

4 Likes

Thanks, Lee. Lovely images, btw.

Also, if anyone here has still not watched Mel Gibson’s The Passion of the Christ, please do so soon before this Easter season ends. I held off watching it for years. “Mel Gibson?”, I thought, “You must be kidding”. It is a masterpiece.

[edit] I can’t stand people who start religious arguments or engage in facile doctrinal repartee or insults. Life is too short. Ever since I was a child I was fascinated by the crusaders and drawn to them. The sword was my cross. It still is. I have no interest in religious polemic because I am not a missionary. I am a sword. Fuck you if you don’t like it.

4 Likes