Hamas Declares Intifada Following Trump's Jerusalem Announcement!

Originally published at: Hamas Declares Intifada Following Trump’s Jerusalem Announcement! | Infostormer.com

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vXXFSgAiE6o

Donald Trump’s announcement declaring Jerusalem as the capital of Israel has really pissed the Palestinians off. Hamas has called for an Intifada against the Zionists in retaliation. Watch the above video, the dude from Hamas seems quite angry!

Al Jazeera:

Hamas leader Ismail Haniya has said the US decision on recognising Jerusalem as the capital of Israel is a "war declaration against Palestinians", and called for a new "Intifada", or uprising.

Haniya said in a speech in Gaza City on Thursday that US President Donald Trump’s recognition “killed” the Israeli-Palestinian peace process.

“This decision has killed the peace process, has killed the Oslo [accord], has killed the settlement process,” he said.

“The US decision is an aggression, a declaration of war on us, on the best Muslim and Christian shrines in the heart of Palestine, Jerusalem.”

“We should work on launching an intifada in the face of the Zionist enemy,” Haniya said.

Hours after his speech, Palestinian protesters took to the streets of the occupied West Bank cities, including Ramallah, Hebron and Nablus, as well as in the Gaza Strip, to vent their frustration at the US decision.

“We should work on launching an intifada in the face of the Zionist enemy,” Haniya said.

Hours after his speech, Palestinian protesters took to the streets of the occupied West Bank cities, including Ramallah, Hebron and Nablus, as well as in the Gaza Strip, to vent their frustration at the US decision.

This is very funny. The Jews will now have to deal with hordes of angry Palestinians who will be raging against them for days, weeks if not months.

Sure, none of us support Israel or any sort of pro-Israel stance. That much is a given. However, the end result of Trump’s declaration is a net positive. This declared uprising from Hamas means you’ll have Palestinians battling Jews in the streets. The ultimate outcome of this declaration is not good for Jews.

2 Likes

I find it interesting that some guy from Iranian’s Revolutionary Guard just basically told the US to completely GTFO of Syria- which, of course, we should.

1 Like

I daresay my negative views regarding Mohammedanism are fairly well known. But having said that I bear no ill will towards the Palestinians (20% of whom are Christian), nor do I have any animosity towards the Iranians, Syrians or Lebanese. They are clearly the victims of protracted US-Zionist aggression.

Trump’s declaration that Jerusalem (Al Quds is its PROPER name) is the “eternal capital” of Kikestan was a stupid, clumsy, ill-timed and ill-considered thing to say. I am starting to wonder about his judgement and maybe even his sanity. However, if this new Intifada results in large numbers of jews getting killed I will gladly retract my statement.

2 Likes

I bear no animosity to Muslims that are in their own countries on the other side of the world and doing their own thing any more than I bear animosity towards Samoans or ,say, Icelanders. If I was an Afghani or Palestinian you could be sure I would take up arms against people that I considered to be invaders.

2 Likes