Half of California Voters Have Considered Leaving the State

Originally published at: Half of California Voters Have Considered Leaving the State | Infostormer.com

California is a state that has been run by Democrats for decades. The end result of their Communist policies is that over half of their registered voters want to leave.

LA Times:

Just over half of California’s registered voters have considered leaving the state, with soaring housing costs cited as the most common reason for wanting to move, according to a new poll.

Young voters were especially likely to cite unaffordable housing as a reason for leaving, according to the latest latest UC Berkeley Institute of Governmental Studies poll conducted for the Los Angeles Times. But a different group, conservatives, also frequently suggested they wanted to leave — and for a very different reason: They feel alienated from the state’s political culture.

Republicans and conservative voters were nearly three times as likely to have seriously considered moving as their Democratic or liberal counterparts — 40% compared with 14%, the poll found. The conservative voters mentioned taxes and California’s political climate as a reason for leaving more frequently than they cited housing.

“If the people who are giving serious consideration for leaving are indeed going to follow through, the state will continue to get bluer and bluer,” said Mark DiCamillo, the director of the Berkeley IGS poll. “That has huge political implications.”

California obviously has all sorts of problems. The cost of living is ridiculously high, the taxes are out of control and the cities are filled with all sorts of low IQ non-White savages, drug addicts and crazy homeless individuals. It is no wonder why people want to leave.

Clearly, the policies implemented by the Democrats in this state have not solved any problems. All they have done is create problems with their stupid policies. Yet these retards in California keep voting for these people over and over again. What they are doing is totally illogical and retarded.

This is why I hope a big earthquake causes California to fall into the ocean. If not that, maybe North Korea or China will nuke all the big California cities. There’s obviously a huge percentage of people in California who are so stupid that they do not deserve to be alive.

The state is pretty much a lost cause. It might as well become its own country at this point. It’s like a cancerous tumor to the United States.

3 Likes

Diversity is a very beautiful thing to say and think, except when you have to actually live everyday on it.

2 Likes

I agree…

California is beyond fixable at this point. Trigger an earthquake so bad that it falls off it the ocean would be best. If not that then wall it off and make it a containment state for leftists.

Better and more realistic option might be to convince them to secede from the union, the go to war with them, nuke them into nothingness. Then use the remains as the world’s biggest garbage dump.

1 Like

honestly i live in california, so all the Mexicans I see are garbage for the most part. Ruining our community with trash and fist fighting while drunk with niggers in your lawn

4 Likes

This is everywhere you go with majority non-whites. Dirty streets for dirty people.

1 Like

Is there any part left of the state that is redeemable? I live in the uk but visited california some years ago on vacation (san diego around 2005) and the only non whites i saw usually asked “would you like fries with that sir?” i have good memories of the time i spent there,so its such a shame how a once beautiful place has become such a putrid shithole. damn it! orange man send in the fumigators(or the national guard)

1 Like