Half a Million People Agree to Storm Area 51

Originally published at: Half a Million People Agree to Storm Area 51 | Infostormer.com

Over half a million people have agreed to storm Area 51, the secret military base in Nevada. They hope that with numbers on their side, they’ll be able to expose a conspiracy by the United States government to cover up the existence of UFOs and alien life.

NDTV:

Should everything go according to plan, more than half a million strangers will gather in a remote Nevada town in mid-September, united by a common goal: raid Area 51 in the wee hours of the morning – using a strength-in-numbers approach to reveal any extraterrestrial treasures stashed within the notoriously clandestine government base.
Or, put more simply, “Lets see them aliens.”

By Friday evening, more than 540,000 people from around the world had signed up to attend the joke Facebook event: “Storm Area 51, They Can’t Stop All of Us,” – and just as many had indicated they were “interested.” Planned for Sept. 20 in Amargosa Valley, an hour’s drive away from Las Vegas, the event page is currently filled with thousands of posts theorizing the best way to break into the top-secret facility.

“We will all meet up at the Area 51 Alien Center tourist attraction and coordinate our entry,” reads a brief description of the event, which was created by popular video game streamer SmyleeKun. “If we naruto run, we can move faster than their bullets.” The latter part of the description references anime ninja Naruto Uzumaki, whose notorious head forward, arms-behind-the-back running technique has led some to believe it makes them run faster. (It doesn’t).

Most people discussing the raid, including various news outlets that have written about the Facebook event, recognize it’s not intended to be taken seriously. But what about those who don’t? It is not clear exactly how many people, if anyone, will actually show up to lead a blitzkrieg on the Nellis Air Force Base Complex, which houses the land containing Area 51.

Some who’ve posted on the event’s page in recent days have considered that possibility.

“P. S. Hello U.S. government, this is a joke, and I do not actually intend to go ahead with this plan,” wrote user Jackson Barnes, following his rather descriptive proposed game plan. “I just thought it would be funny and get me some thumbsy uppies on the Internet. I’m not responsible if people decide to actually storm area 51.”

Speaking with The Washington Post on Friday afternoon, U.S. Air Force spokeswoman Laura McAndrews said officials were aware of the Facebook event. When asked how authorities might respond to ardent explorers who may attempt to enter Area 51 in September, McAndrews said she could not elaborate on specific plans or security procedures at the base.

She did, however, issue a warning to those itching to try their luck.

“[Area 51] is an open training range for the U.S. Air Force, and we would discourage anyone from trying to come into the area where we train America armed forces,” McAndrews said. “The U.S. Air Force always stands ready to protect America and its assets.”

Hard to say if they’ll actually do this. People have been shot and killed trying to infiltrate this facility. It is highly unlikely that all half a million people who signed up for this will actually go through with th is.

But with that said, I’m fairly open minded about UFOs and the potential existence of alien technology. I always found it odd that we were using vacuum tubes to run computers only to see the development of fiber optics and transistors shortly thereafter. The possibility being that the government came across some sort of advanced technology, dissected the shit out of it and developed these technologies from that. If that technology was alien or left over from an advanced civilization is something that could be debated. Of course it could also be neither of those things and that these technologies were just naturally developed.

Most likely, Area 51 is just a testing ground for advanced military technology and that many of the UFO citings people report are just witnessing this advanced technology in action.

Remember, the SR-71 Blackbird which was capable of flying at the speed of Mach 3 was developed in the 1960s, so we can only imagine the type of shit they’ve developed since then. It would not be a stretch to think that some of this new stuff would appear “alien” in some capacity.

5 Likes

I’ve spent too much time researching this topic. My conclusion, it’s not aliens, it’s secret military shit. They don’t want to share this with the public because the military wants to keep this for their advantage. If American Airlines starts flying people from coast to coast in 5 minutes, they worry the Russkies and Chinks will steal the technology. I’m pissed because I wasted so much time on this and the gubment was only too happy to throw out mis-information to muddy the waters…

4 Likes

35kmcf

2 Likes

If ‘They’ need specimens, there’s plenty of Mexicans at the border…

1 Like

We could teach the aliens how to air dry a negro!

Imagine if half a million pissed off White Americans decided to march on Washington and take back their country from the jews and globalists.

7 Likes

Whatta great pic! Can’t post it on social media though…

Exactly… Forget about aliens and destroy the Jew organized crime, terror & pedophile network.

4 Likes

LOL nobody has ever been to “space”

1 Like

other than by taking drugs to go there… :face_with_monocle:

1 Like

Yeah, i would agree that the MIC conducts all types of experiments and weapons testing that the general public and media aren’t privy to.

3 Likes