Grumpf Says ICE is Going to Start Mass Removing Invaders Next Week

Originally published at: Grumpf Says ICE is Going to Start Mass Removing Invaders Next Week | Infostormer.com

Grumpf was just on Twitter saying that ICE is going to start mass removing the invaders next week.

Next week ICE will begin the process of removing the millions of illegal aliens who have illicitly found their way into the United States. They will be removed as fast as they come in. Mexico, using their strong immigration laws, is doing a very good job of stopping people…….

— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) June 18, 2019

….long before they get to our Southern Border. Guatemala is getting ready to sign a Safe-Third Agreement. The only ones who won’t do anything are the Democrats in Congress. They must vote to get rid of the loopholes, and fix asylum! If so, Border Crisis will end quickly!

— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) June 18, 2019

As with anything Grumpf says, I’m highly skeptical that anything significant will happen. The rhetoric is good, but I’m tired of talk. I want action. We have diseased niggers and goblin hordes invading our country and there has been no substantive move to get rid of them.

At the same time, I don’t want to be overly pessimistic. I would hope that what he is saying actually happens and we start seeing mass roundups. It’s long overdue and I’d much rather be giving him credit for moving things in the right direction instead of attacking him. But shit, the current border situation is a disaster and you can’t put lipstick on a pig.

He has to understand that the only way he’s going to get re-elected is if he fixes this border and immigration insanity. That was the number one reason why he was elected. It wasn’t to wage war against Iran or any of this other bullshit we are hearing about in the news.

7 Likes

The same old line of blaming the democrats when he doesn’t need their approval to stop an invasion just like he never gets congressional approval to attack any country the jews see as a threat. It’s the same old scam of blame the other guy.

3 Likes

The cunt just wants to try and get president kushner re-elected.

3 Likes

It’s unusual to announce crackdowns before it happens. it’ll ruin the effort though. It all bullshit all right. President Donald kushner, if ya feel me, then do it, ya shabbot goy!

5 Likes

same song and dance with all our “leaders”…more kicking the can down the road.
This clown will never deport these tumors…they are needed to kill the host organism.(America)

1 Like

He’s definitely the real president while Trump continues boasting about all his accomplishments.

3 Likes

and just how is Glormpft going to deport “millions”? the libs are asking the same question. suddenly they understand the enormity of that number. if you deported 1000 daily it would take 2.78 years to deport 1,000,000 and they’re coming in faster than that.

i watched some of Glormpfts rally but had to stop. if he really cared about this issue it would be his top priority. but all he talked about -at least while i watched- is the fake news and some other BS . he should be coming before the american people WEEKLY on this topic alone.

3 Likes

Florida Man ate that shit up. Meanwhile on the border…I missed campaign Trump, way better than Potatoes Trump. ☆ more than tweets, will be needed to get me to sway to the ballot box. And if you loved me, you would send them away!

1 Like

I’ll believe it when I see it.

3 Likes

Covfefe.

3 Likes