Gross Nigger Ice Cream Lickers Plague America

Originally published at: Gross Nigger Ice Cream Lickers Plague America | Infostormer.com

I’m really sick of this baboonery.

We now have niggers filming themselves licking ice cream containers and putting the containers back in store freezers.

Recently there were two notable incidents of niggers doing this. They have both been arrested for this disgusting behavior.

Such uncivilized behavior makes me believe that we should consider sending these niggers back to Africa.

What do you guys think?

6 Likes

It goes without saying that all nogs should be sent back to Africa. In the meantime I think they should put safety seals on ice cream cartons.

5 Likes

Shame on our ancestors for allowing these beasts to have human rights.

4 Likes

Repatriation NOW!!!

3 Likes

yeah, now they will have to because monkey people can’t control their savagery. it’s like speed bumps… we all have to drive over them because a few morons will speed through the parking lot. we are eternally degraded to the lowest common denominators of our species and sub-species.

5 Likes

Same thing with gun control laws… them niggas can’t fucking control themselves now I have to suffer through background checks and shit

4 Likes

Well, do not buy ice cream that lacks the plastic wrap. Most brands do it, some don’t. I know most of the bowls of ice cream don’t.

You should avoid ice cream in general.

4 Likes

Q. What would you do if you had enough money to send half of the niggers back to Africa?

A. Send them all back, half way!

6 Likes

Ice cream business is a largely Jewish- don’t even eat them, they are just bad for your health. Jews want the goyim to be obese and sluggish!

4 Likes

Haagan Dazs comes that way already…but is owned by kikes.
What is it with kikes and ice cream?
LOL
I haven’t eaten much ice cream in the last 20 yrs.
I gave it up after leaving some out on the counter when i was young and then seeing what it looked like after being left out.
It doesn’t look like you’d think, like milk.

4 Likes

Good to know. The kike owners even chose the name in tribute to Holland because of the way that country aided the hebes in WW2😞. I guess it is catchier than “Muh 6 Gorillion®” ice cream company.

3 Likes

I have had a very similar view of ice cream, and I am unlikely to reconsider after reading this article. :nauseated_face:

3 Likes

Yeah since I learned of the kike cream business, I just lost appetite for ice cream ever since. I like the gelato or Italian ice better now. No milk in either…

4 Likes