Gropper War: Charlie Kirk and Don Jr. at UCLA Today!

Originally published at: Gropper War: Charlie Kirk and Don Jr. at UCLA Today! | Infostormer.com

The groyper war, or as the Zionist shill Dan Crenshaw referred to it as, the “gropper war,” is continuing at UCLA today. A Turning Point USA event featuring Charlie Kirk and Donald Trump Jr. is set to start at 1 PM PST.

3, 2, 1 – Are you TRIGGERED yet? UCLA here we come! Can’t wait to meet the peaceful and tolerant left of California! https://t.co/HKA9knF0Ko pic.twitter.com/h6zo7PnYhr

— Donald Trump Jr. (@DonaldJTrumpJr) October 26, 2019

Since I’ve been offline for awhile, I’m still catching up on the aftermath of the recent developments. But overall, things are going very well. The fake conservative establishment is in panic and they have no idea how to deal with what’s happening. The Jew Ben Shapiro rambling on about Nick Fuentes for 45 minutes while refusing to debate him is a testament to this.

These people are scared, and we have to continue putting pressure on them.

The general strategy for the event today is to specifically target Charlie Kirk and focus in on issues involving homosexuality and immigration. I also think questions on tech censorship are good considering Kirk is in favor of private tech companies destroying the First Amendment whereas Trump Jr. has been a victim of tech censorship on Facebook. He specifically spoke about this with Tucker Carlson awhile back.

I also agree with the strategy of not asking questions about Israel since this is an area where Kirk and Trump Jr. agree.

Either way, the idea is to make Kirk look like an idiot in front of Trump Jr.. and battering Kirk with questions on issues that the two of them disagree on will do just that. Trump Jr. is a popular figure among Trump supporters, so targeting him with questions does nothing to advance our goals. That’s why targeting Kirk needs to be the priority.

They’re apparently trying to circumvent a groyper invasion by requiring IDs for entry.

MAKE SURE YOU BRING ID FOR #TRIGGERED WITH @donaldjtrumpjr AND @charliekirk11
We hope to see you there should be a great event remember UCLA 1 pm to 3 pm in Moore Hall room 100#ucla #tpusa #turningpointusahttps://t.co/rCNp6NanQW

— Turning Point USA at Riverside City College (@TPUSARCC) November 9, 2019

I don’t believe this will be successful.

Even though we might be pleasantly surprised, we also have to assume that Turning Point USA won’t be streaming the event live, so the more people we have streaming this the better.

It should be interesting to see what happens. I’ll be doing a full recap of the event later today.

1 Like