Greta Thunberg Lectures UN About Climate Change Hoax

Originally published at: Greta Thunberg Lectures UN About Climate Change Hoax | Infostormer.com

The retarded teenager Greta Thunberg is claiming that we are all going to die as a result of a big environmental disaster caused by fossil fuel emissions.

Reuters:

Teenage activist Greta Thunberg angrily denounced world leaders on Monday for failing to tackle climate change, unleashing the outrage felt by millions of her peers in the heart of the United Nations by demanding: “How dare you?”

The Swedish campaigner’s brief address electrified the start of a summit aimed at mobilising government and business to break international paralysis over carbon emissions, which hit record highs last year despite decades of warnings from scientists.

“This is all wrong. I shouldn’t be up here. I should be back in school on the other side of the ocean yet you all come to us young people for hope. How dare you?” said Thunberg, 16, her voice quavering with emotion.

“You have stolen my dreams and my childhood with your empty words,” she said.

There is no logic to anything she is saying. It’s just emotionally charged bullshit propped up by the Jewish media which has billions upon billions of dollars to amplify her stupid message.

There’s been countless times over the past 50 years or so that environmental doomsday predictions have been made and none of them have come to pass. Maybe if this stupid girl did some research, she’d see that all this climate change hysteria is a big fraud.

Also, if all this is real, why did Barack Obama buy a house on Martha’s Vineyard? Thunberg could have asked him about this when they met, but she didn’t. Obviously, Obama doesn’t seem to think that his home will be flooded over the next decade because of climate change otherwise he would have never bought this home.

6 Likes

Greta’s really milking her fifteen minutes of fame.

4 Likes

This is all just a big, silly show! GT probably eats fast food and throws the wrappers on the ground. If you took her on a hike into the forest she would probably start screaming. These people are fake and being (((used))).

4 Likes

poor girl is being used

seems like this part should be directed at her parents and handlers:

“This is all wrong. I shouldn’t be up here. I should be back in school on the other side of the ocean yet you all come to us young people for hope. How dare you?” said Thunberg, 16, her voice quavering with emotion.

“You have stolen my dreams and my childhood with your empty words,” she said.

5 Likes

The cringe factor is off the charts!

4 Likes

look at this, Greta is protesting with GLR now:

3 Likes

Another Soros psy-op… They are really getting cheesy…

2 Likes

Who buys into this shit? This is all directed towards regular people, all they suggest is eating bugs, not having kids and raising fuel prices.
They never go after Jewish corporations and media who encourage hyper-consumerist culture.
And these people think they will make change when system fully supports them?
If those people were backing me, I would ask myself at one point, am I being misled somehow?
Pierce already answered why mass movements won’t work, this is all sending goyim rage into the void and not at the actual heart of the problem.

3 Likes

A useful idiot and tool of ZOG. They’ll toss her under the bus when they’re done with her.

4 Likes

I wish one of the Middle Eastern delegates would have thrown a shoe at her.

5 Likes

Here’s a pic of Chucky and her mother both wearing Antifa t-shirts.

2 Likes

Leftists and Jews love making “Let’s all unite as a one, we’re all humans after all!”, and only way of unification is you accepting globalist leftism, and when you refuse they call you names.
People already know what it up, you can’t have legitimate environmental movement that is not hurting the working class without fascism. Fascism is the only way forward.

1 Like

1 Like