Greta Thunberg Exposes Herself as a ZOG Stooge

Originally published at: Greta Thunberg Exposes Herself as a ZOG Stooge | Infostormer.com

We already knew that climate change hoaxer Greta Thunberg was a tool of the Jewish elite, but we now have undeniable proof. Thunberg accidentally tweeted a link to a “toolkit” document showing a well coordinated plan she was involved in to destabilize the government of India.

Thunberg has been supporting farmer protests in India that the ZOG establishment was using as cover to engage in all sorts of weird activities.

We stand in solidarity with the #FarmersProtest in India.
https://t.co/tqvR0oHgo0

— Greta Thunberg (@GretaThunberg) February 2, 2021

The Indian people were not amused.

Document shared by @GretaThunberg ,now deleted. Read the dangerous & divisive conspiracy to defame India and its democracy. The activist who’s running for the Noble Peace Prize stands exposed.I am surprised to see how much she hates India. #GretaThunbergExposed pic.twitter.com/ahx0MWMVdV

— Sudhir Chaudhary (@sudhirchaudhary) February 3, 2021

The domestic politics of India should not concern Thunberg or her Jewish overlords. How they handle things in their country is their own business. She’s obviously only pushing this farmer protest nonsense because her ZOG masters are ordering her to promote it.

Thunberg is nothing more than an invention of the Jewish media. Nobody would have heard of this dumb brat if it wasn’t for these billion dollar media operations doing story after story on her retarded weather change activism.

5 Likes

Greta is an immature child who appears to be quite fragile and extremely susceptible to brainwashing. I doubt she has any say or control about anything that is said in her name.

1 Like

She seems to have mental problems.

2 Likes

By her own admission she’s autistic with “selective mutism”…

1 Like

She’s a wild source of entertainment. The worrying thing is morons look up to this freak and swallow the propaganda.

I don’t always understand the controversial global warming/climate change scandals but when I need credible and reliable scientific information the very first sources I seek out are from mentally compromised 16 yr old little girls.
“She stopped playing the piano. She stopped laughing. She stopped talking. And she stopped eating.” She was subsequently diagnosed with high functioning autism, obsessive-compulsive disorder, selective mutism and an eating disorder.”

• Greta Goldilocks mother

42kbsb

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.