Greek Rapeugees Rape THOT Doggo to DeathšŸ˜”

I wasnā€™t planning to drink today, butā€¦

tenor%20(3)

Cry Havoc and Release the Dogs of War!

3 Likes

This sickens me and enrages me. A sweet, trusting little dog tortured to death, and by filthy savages that are pampered and given special privileges.

5 Likes

We are dealing with creatures (jungle niggers and Mohammedans) that are lower than apes. I would have no lingering sense of Christian / Victorian compassion when it comes to using a flame-thrower on those beasts, or having them all impaled on sharp wooden stakes. The life of that one little dog is worth more than all those shit-stinking ā€œrefugeesā€ and ā€œasylum seekersā€ put together.

6 Likes

An abomination. Impalement is in order,and no,that isnā€™t a joke.

Us Blue Eyed Devils love our dogs for good reasons. Attack our friends and you attack us.

5 Likes

Barbaric stories like this remind me how unique our people are. Every once in a while one will come across a news item about the less than 1/2 of 1% of Whites that treat a dog/horse/cat with deranged cruelty, but these outliers are typically sociopaths and aspiring serial killers.

With every other race, the number of monsters that will commit such an atrocity against our loyal friends is several magnitudes higher. The Orcs are casually cruel and canā€™t help such behavior. It is ingrained in their nature. Dropping a cinder block on a dogs head is no different than stepping on an ant to these subhumans.

3 Likes