Goyim are Tiring of Shitty Movie Sequels from Hollywood Jews

Originally published at: Goyim are Tiring of Shitty Movie Sequels from Hollywood Jews | Infostormer.com

Even though the goyim are still spending an outrageous amount of money on all these shitty movies made by Hollywood Jews, they seem to be tiring of all these unoriginal sequels that keep getting pumped out.

Guardian:

The global box office has so far failed to sizzle this summer, with ticket sales down 6% in the first half of 2019 as misfiring Hollywood sequels give cinemagoers a case of franchise fatigue.

Film fans spent almost $19bn (£15bn) on going to the cinema in the first six months of the year, compared with the $20.2bn spent in the same period last year.

Analysts suggest film fans have grown tired of the number of franchise releases over the period: Men in Black: International; Godzilla: King of the Monsters; How to Train Your Dragon: The Hidden World; and The Lego Movie 2: The Second Part were all released in the first half and failed to live up to expectations.

The slump has been most keenly felt in the US box office, the world’s largest movie market, with ticket revenuesdropping by 9.4% to $5.6bn in the first six months of the year. The number of tickets sold in the US has also fallen significantly, down more than 8% to 623.6m, according to Box Office Mojo.

These kikes have run out of ideas. All we are seeing from the big Jewish film studios are sequels, movies with social engineering agendas and horrible remakes. There is almost no original content that is even the least bit appealing. They even managed to fuck up the Terminator series. The trailer for the new Terminator film coming out later this year looks absolutely awful.

But none of this is surprising. This is what you should expect from an industry that is run by Jews. They are entirely focused on kiking the goyim and pushing Jewish agendas in their horrible films. Feminism, race-mixing, faggotry, trannyism and other gross shit is constantly inserted in their pictures.

It’s good to see that people are getting sick of all this horrible Jewish content, but there’s still way too many people feeding the machine.

11 Likes

In my opinion the era of good movies is over. The jewish parasite destroyed it all. Ancient Greece accomplished nothing after Sophocles and Aeschylus. They lost it.

9 Likes

They don’t even bother to provide any sort of artistic overlay to their disgusting dreck any more. These movies are nothing more than interminable commercials advertising miscegenation and various other forms of degeneracy and defilement.

5 Likes

exactly… they will never make something as amazing as The Wizard of Oz. TV too, the old Twilight Zone, The Outer Limits and Alfred Hitchcock weekly episodes were fantastic. no need for color either.

6 Likes

Hollywood pretty much ran out of material by 1970. The only thing left was to up the shock meter quite a bit. More violence, sex & degeneracy.You’re right about the era of good movies being over. Also, that includes TV, which is a far cry from what I watched in the late 1950’s. Save your time & money & avoid modern entertainment which includes pro sports. There are many alternatives to this nonsense that happen to be a lot more fun & beneficial, I might add.

7 Likes

i threw away my Tee Vee when they went digital. they only thing i miss is the local weather… when i need to be ‘entertained’ i watch youtube vids. i mainly watch boxing, pool, Ju-Jittsu, guitar and drag racing videos. oh, and recently have been watching country white guys talking about their antique bulldozers. lol…

4 Likes

There is one film I’m looking forward to seeing this summer:

1 Like

Hey :slight_smile: You are back!! Der Rancher ist zurück!! :slight_smile:
Glad to see your cross spangled banner again brother.

2 Likes

But i don’t think i will watch that new Judenwood movie. There is Brad Pitt in it. I don’t like Brad Pitt. He is a promoter of Anti-Germanism and an icon of the clown world. Brad Pitt = Shit :poop:

3 Likes

I am willing to bet its just more filth, sex ,drug use, violence and degeneracy aimed at inducing white guilt about knotzees while painting america and white people as horrible ,racist and idiotic monsters.
Typical of the mind pollution and sordid trash promoted by the gremlin looking crypto fag tarentino,

1 Like