Google Doodles and the war on Christianity

The Christ killers at Google continue their tradition of ignoring another Christian holy day by celebrating a curry muncher who became a doctor a century ago.
Jewgle_doodle
Yep, the celebration of rebirth and renewal for pagans and Christians alike is blanked by the Jew. Christians of all colors, creeds and all nations won’t forget these slights from the rootless cosmopolitans of Silicon Valley.

4 Likes

I am really sick of these obnoxious little drawings and have switched to DuckDuckGo.

5 Likes

Me too, it was pretty low hanging fruit tbh. You can always count on jewgle to pretend Christianity doesn’t exist!

5 Likes

I wish that every time we dyed an Easter egg a Jewish woman got breast cancer!

3 Likes

It seems that Joogle pretends White people don’t exist!

5 Likes

How is it that all this white privilege they bemoan, it’s the privilege nobody wants? Simply, it’s better to be a minority in a protected class.

2 Likes

Is this just a (((Coincidence))) ?

5 Likes

Couldn’t get any clearer about who’s gate keeping the internet. I’m surprised they don’t have one of a child sacrifice for passover, and the Hanuka one needs some blood on the sword.

I heard a good analogy on Racewarski autism, a Norwegian called in and said “would you blame the pubs if you got kicked out 109 times?”

3 Likes