Goodbye Middle Class: 50% Of American Workers Make Less Than $33,000 A Year

Outsourcing manufacturing and open borders for a steady supply of low paid workers has taken it’s toll.

4 Likes

Most unemployed Americans are obese and spend most of their time using Netflix or making love. They are being helped by food stamps and welfare payments. Total worth of subsidies of a welfare mom with 4 kids is 75 thousand annually. But she is counted as poor by government standards. Unemployable guys can squat in a welfare moms home while using the fridge and her Vagina. Billions want to come to the US and live as a poor man.

2 Likes

Similar here in the UK, but how long can a system like this last?

1 Like

As a single dad who full-time father’s as well as full-time employee I must say my reluctancy to declare myself a ward of the state and take the handouts is a small source of pride. I make less than 33000 a year and accept the choices that put me here.
It’s bullshit that system/america/white nation haters suck on this system and we allow it.

7 Likes

I completely understand what you’re saying here, and I commend your instincts. However, I feel that if you qualify for some assistance as a White father with children, you should feel free to go ahead and take advantage of it.

Whether it be food assistance, medical assistance, whatever, it is White taxpayers by and large paying for it, and it is non-Whites reaping the benefits.

Might as well put some of the funds to the good use of assisting White families.

5 Likes

It just feels weird… Like I’m getting over on someone who has worked harder than me to actually pay for me to receive. I have worked my whole life yet it still feels weird to have the state say it’s ok me for receive something. If it was a state that actually vetted those who deserve help as opposed those milking the system so would feel better.

I would rather see the whole welfare/assistance system erased and receive a wage relevant to my job experience.

People with no>less contribution to society who continue to prop up this bs are on my s list.

2 Likes

Shitskins need to be deported to their 3rd world shitholes, PERIOD!

1 Like

If i actually made $30,000 a year, I’d thank my lucky stars… Pretty sad, eh?

2 Likes

Well I guess that I’m one of you, making less than $33,000, literally- despite being employed by own business

2 Likes