Gold Hits New High Closes in on $2,000/oz, Bitcoin Rallies

Originally published at: Gold Hits New High Closes in on $2,000/oz, Bitcoin Rallies | Infostormer.com

There is so much bad economic news out there that it is impossible to keep track of it all. But a couple of indicators showing that people are scared and losing confidence in the system are the surging gold and bitcoin prices.

Gold recently hit new highs and is closing in on $2,000 an ounce as we speak.

Gold Futures Hit $2000 After US Mint Reduces Bullion Coin Supplies https://t.co/R4xN96p553

— zerohedge (@zerohedge) July 28, 2020

Bitcoin also had a huge rally today and is now around $11,000.

SILVER FUTURES EXTEND ADVANCE, TOUCH $25 AN OUNCE

BITCOIN >$11,000

— zerohedge (@zerohedge) July 27, 2020

People are right to be scared. The economy is fake and is only being propped up by unlimited money printing by the Federal Reserve. This money printing is rapidly eroding the purchasing power of the currency. This is obviously problematic for all sorts of different reasons.

You may have noticed that I have not been able to post/publish as much as I normally have in the past. The reason for this is because of the virus hoax and the resulting economic situation stemming from the hoax. Like many others, it has totally upended my life. I’ve been forced to make enormous changes and prepare for the bad times to come. I am selling many of my assets, doing weapons training, stacking gold/silver/food and preparing for the worst.

I curse all the people who did this to us. We may never see a return to normalcy in our lifetimes thanks to what they’ve done.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.