Give Ginsberg Your Body Parts!

looks like the jew news is pretending that Ginsberg is so beloved by the American people that they will donate pieces of their bodies to keep the creature alive until they impeach Trump. LMAO… so belly-up to your local jewish doctor and have him rip out a rib or two for the cause.

UPDATE: and now you can donate your balls to Sessions who was just neutered by, Trump. so sad…

Here are some insane libs comments about the Jew, Sea-hag Ginsberg. WARNING: don’t have a mouthful of liquid when reading…:

Do they need rib donors? Because she can have mine. Right now. #RibsForRuth
— Tamar (@stoplookingup) November 8, 2018

I love how every person under the age of 30 on Twitter is currently offering #RuthBaderGinsburg their ribs and any other internal organ she might need.

Which, same!!
— Joshua Axelrod (@jaxel222) November 8, 2018

People headed to the hospital to give Ruth Bader Ginsburg one of their ribs pic.twitter.com/6gOb7COKk5
— Philip Lewis (@Phil_Lewis_) November 8, 2018

Support for Ginsburg, and also concern for the balance of power on the Supreme Court, also poured in on social media after the court announced her fall.

Please take care of yourself, Justice Ginsberg. You are our guardian angel. A nation sends its collective wishes for your health and full recovery. https://t.co/prW4HryLKX
— George Takei (@GeorgeTakei) November 8, 2018

Dear sweet Jesus, please PLEASE heal Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg. Please, Lord. Our nation NEEDS this fierce warrior for Justice. Please make her whole in Jesus' Name...Amen! https://t.co/pVsfKUhpVN
— yvette nicole brown (@YNB) November 8, 2018

Ruth Bader Ginsburg’s office should be lined with pillows until 2020.
— Kurt Schlosser (@kslosh) November 8, 2018
2 Likes

I hope the housekeeping staff at the hospital keep the floor of her room very clean – clean & slippery! And maybe some janitor could put a tack in the bottom of her crutches.

1 Like

Why donate? If internet rumors propagated by evildoers like us can be believed,there’s at least some chance she already got my foreskin.

Since my foreskin was removed without my permission,I figure that’s plenty more than enough.

2 Likes
2 Likes

They use them to make artificial flavors too, I’ve read.

1 Like

Lot’s of stolen body parts in Israel she can pick from.

Jews are treating this like a bigger crisis than the 1973 Middle East War. I’m sure every (((doctor))) is working overtime to keep this monster alive.

2 Likes

I wouldn’t put it past them to put her brain in a jar,run some wires from the jar to a printer,and claim the thing was still sentient.

3 Likes

They may be looking for a body double right now.

1 Like

All those idiots who are offering their body parts to Ruth Bat-face Ginsburg should be rushed to the hospital immediately, before they change their minds! :scream::hocho::syringe::wrench::hammer::hospital:

1 Like