Gillette's CEO Admits They Lost Billions Over "Woke" Ad Campaigns

Originally published at: Gillette’s CEO Admits They Lost Billions Over “Woke” Ad Campaigns | Infostormer.com

Gillette’s CEO believes the billions in revenue they lost over their so-called “woke” ad campaigns was worth it.

Washington Examiner:

The CEO of Gillette said he does not regret his company’s controversial marketing campaign inspired by the #MeToo movement, despite losing some loyal customers over it.

Gary Coombe called the loss of revenue from those customers a “price worth paying” in a Monday interview with Marketing Week. Procter & Gamble, the parent company of Gillette, announced Tuesday they had taken over $5 billion in losses for the quarter, after Gillette had an $8 billion noncash writedown after its market share for razors fell over the last three years.

“I don’t enjoy that some people were offended by the film and upset at the brand as a consequence. That’s not nice and goes against every ounce of training I’ve had in this industry over a third of a century,” he said. “But I am absolutely of the view now that for the majority of people to fall more deeply in love with today’s brands you have to risk upsetting a small minority and that’s what we’ve done.”

A small minority? Losing billions of dollars sounds like much more than a small minority of your customer base. That is a significant amount of money that was lost.

In case you don’t remember, Gillette ran an ad campaign lecturing men about their toxic masculinity. It was not received well and it looks like a large number of men have decided to express their displeasure by boycotting Gillette branded products. Many of them including myself will never use their products again.

They doubled down on this “woke” style of ad campaign with ads promoting obesity and trannyism.

Go out there and slay the day 💪🏼 📸 Glitter + Lazers pic.twitter.com/cIc0R3JfpR

— Gillette Venus (@GilletteVenus) April 3, 2019

But why Gillette’s CEO would say this was worth it is completely nuts. Unless of course he’s more concerned with socially engineering his customer base than selling products and making money.

The good news to is that this huge financial loss may make other companies think twice about pushing these “woke” ad campaigns. But who the hell knows. If the company is run by someone who is more concerned with kiking the goyim than profits, there’s no telling what they might do.

Only assholes buy that cheap, throwaway, Chink-Made, trash anyway… All Neon-Nazis should shave with a straight-razor.

I really hope people are sickened by these propaganda ads which have nothing whatsoever to do with the products that ostensibly are being featured.

Gillette can’t go bankrupt fast enough.

Tell that to the shareholders you stupid c*unt…

You’re right! Real men shave with straight razors (preferably made in Germany), take cold showers & use LAVA soap. Just think, Gillette use to be one of the big sponsors of live, televised boxing matches back in the late 1950’s & early 1960’s. It was called “Friday Night Fights” (1954-61) & I remember watching 'em on a b&w TV set that was actually made in the US!

Real men don’t shave, they get waxed.

Corporations nowadays aren’t so much for the profit but to brainwash people with commercials and leftist ideas. Beards were masculine back then likely to shave oneself, but what a shame soyboys made of big beards a symbol of faggotry nowadays though; it’s better to be clean-shaven.

They grow a beard to desperately attempt to show how manly they are. Nice try but no, they are fags from the heart and they way they act and talk. Just made me want to execute them Italian mafia style.
I usually have an five o clock shadow and never touched any razor for long time.

It’s like some fucked up currency exchange: dollars for Jewish brownie points. The parody is hilarious. I got kicked off of Twitter for saying , “Pure faggotry! These ill-minded freaks need to be exterminated.” This was a response to a video of a boy in short shorts dancing like a cheap hooker in a crowd of trannys and fags.

Nick Sandmann vid:

https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=Nicholas+Sandmann+Full+video&&view=detail&mid=4C28B899065378E589234C28B899065378E58923&&FORM=VDRVRV

What an idiot! Crash and burn retarded corporate pandering sleazebag. As if anyone cares what you think! You’re a peddler of crappy deodorant and disposable razors! What a stupid asshole!