Get Out and Vote Tomorrow!

Originally published at: Get Out and Vote Tomorrow! | Infostormer.com

Tomorrow is the big day. The 2018 midterm election is just hours away. As I’ve been saying, it is imperative that each and every one of you vote a straight Republican ticket tomorrow. It doesn’t matter what state you live in. You absolutely have to do this. Get your friends and family to do the same.

The Democrat Party has become a full blown Jewish Marxist political enterprise that wants to destroy America. Regardless of your differences with Donald Trump or the Republican Party in general, they are at least trying to move the country in a proper direction. And if the Republican Party maintains control of both the Senate and the House, Trump will be able to more aggressively push his populist agenda.

Trump did three rallies today in Indiana, Ohio and Missouri.

He also did a brief interview with Sean Hannity in Missouri.

For a man in his 70s, Trump has amazing energy. He’s been campaigning like a madman.

But what we are dealing with here is a choice between sanity and insanity. If you stay home, your inaction is effectively a vote for Jewish globalism.

There is zero strategic or practical benefit to sitting this election out. This isn’t like previous elections when there was little to no difference between the Republican Party and the Democrat Party. The political environment has become much more polarized and there is a definitive difference between the two parties now.

Plus, why wouldn’t you want to see all these leftists freak out at another major electoral defeat? The entertainment value alone will be worth the small amount of time it takes to cast your ballot.

Remember how funny the tears in 2016 were? They’ll be even funnier this time around. These people don’t handle adversity very well and a second loss in a row might result in them losing the will to live.

So get out in vote tomorrow! Straight R’s from top to bottom! No excuses!

5 Likes

Righto Mr Stormer. Minnesota needs to beat Keith Ellison back to Africa. I dont want anyone to lose more than this Islamic Nigger. Jeff Johnson could use some prayers he is a northern white guy from Detroit Lakes. Who could use all the help he can get. Send prayers. Minnesota needs this.

2 Likes

I might be heading into NYC to get a taste of the liberal tears first hand. I will be at Fox News building if I go. I have to park my car outside of the city because of non-whites and antifa. But then I will still have nigger fatigue after riding in that shitty subway.

3 Likes

Good point about Ellison. He’s the number 2 at the DNC. If he were to lose his election that would be a major psychological defeat for the enemy.

4 Likes

I’ve been vocal since day 1 about Ellison to the point of almost losing a job for stating the fact that he’s Muslim.

1 Like

Good luck to you guys.

1 Like

Elections in the JewSA= Kabuki Theater. “(((They))) own you” - George Carlin.

2 Likes

3 Likes

For the time Carlin’s quote was 100 percent accurate. And I know how you feel, but I strongly believe that things have changed since then. Most Jewish money is being dumped into supporting the Democrat Communists and there is a distinct difference between the parties now.

3 Likes

Hopefull you are right. After being around long enough one tends to become a little cynical. I watched a few minutes of a debate between 2 House of Rep candidates and the Repub was only slightly less of a cuck than the Dem - both supporting high-cap mag bans and “assault rifle” restrictions/bans.

1 Like

I read an article earlier on the occidentaldissent.com forum and a specific comment resonated with me ,and i quote:
"’m sitting this one out. I might be convinced to vote Trump in 2020 but I am leaning sitting that out too. As for the GOP – I am not voting for the party of neo-liberal economics. Just like I can’t vote for the Democrats who are the party of Black/Hispanic racial politics. Since my family is heavily union it is not in my economic interest to vote GOP who are all right to work clowns and since all the GOP cares about is supply side economics – I’m out.

Get back to me when they get serious about actually doing anything about the border and a million other things we care about. I will not be holding my breath

Whoever wins today – nothing changes. The border will remain open. If the GOP wins today, they will go right back to Paul Ryan”s “better way” agenda which will include another attempt at amnesty for DACA sponsored by the Koch brothers and the chamber of commerce. Trump will go back to his Israel-first foreign policy sponsored by Sheldon Adelson.

If the Democrats win they will probably spend the next two years building a bi-partisan coalition for impeachment or whatever. I don’t care about any of it. There will be no wall. We are still heading for an economic crash due to this massive debt bubble created by Wall st. supply-side policies like banking deregulation. I can’t think of one thing at stake in this election for my family that matters to us at all."

AMEN

3 Likes

Those are pretty much my feelings on the whole situation as well. I forgot about ODissent- I will have to start reading it again.

1 Like

about two years ago i wrote the elections commission snail-mail demanding that i be taken off of the voter registry. i’ve been voting for the lesser of the evils my entire life but not any more… i won’t vote for Trump because i’m sure that he knew about 9/11 and positive that he KNOWS that Jews did 9/11 but still kisses their evil asses. There is no doubt that Trump’s “GOOD FRIEND” Larry Silverstein warned The Trump Family about 9/11. then Trump hired 9/11 psychopaths into his administration and he failed to drain the swamp and now complains about it. Hell, Trump even betrayed his wife and we all know that Trumps sons are trophy hunter scum, oh, and his Mid-East policy (if you can call it that) is indistinguishable from Obama/BushCo. i can’t support any of that… my conscience is clear.

2 Likes

At this point anybody who places socioeconomic class ahead of race on his list of voting priorities is a race traitor. I’m surprised that none of the Nazi larpers here (& you know who you are) has been quoting ‘Your skin is your uniform’. Of course, that’s exactly the point I’m making. How many economic problems do you think we’ll have when we get rid of the non-White immigrants? And if some conservative candidate isn’t quite to your liking on economic issues, that problem can be adjusted after he gets elected. That’s what primaries are for.

2 Likes

@Der_Sturmer yeah , HW is great but i prefer Marcus’ platform here better, specifically with commenting.
The discourse and dialogue is great but its cliquish , and rarely can you really have a conversation with anyone when you factor that in alongside the delayed commenting forum.
I guess the mods do it to screen every comment so the online thought police in Israel don’t ban them via their Internet domain registrar

1 Like

i used to always say that on my G+ profile in comments…my race is my religion and my skin color is my uniform!
But, i have since been banned from literally every online commenting forum or platform you can name , including the DS.
I have always loved this site, and have always been thankful for it!
I come here for the actual real news , reported and dialogued by a likeminded fellow white man who speaks the truth.
We are a dying breed.
Last night my neighbors niece came over when we mourning the death of another neighbor (an elderly gentleman who was very nice) and she had her 4 year old very Scandinavian looking daughter and i couldn’t help but look at her the same way we stare at polar bears in some sort of stuttered amazement, knowing one day they’ll probably be extinct short of an act of God.
I couldn’t help but draw coincidental similarities …

2 Likes