Germany Tells America to Reject Nationalism

Originally published at: Germany Tells America to Reject Nationalism | Infostormer.com

The Jewish-controlled government of Germany is telling America to reject nationalism on the 30th anniversary of the Berlin Wall coming down.

AFP:

German President Frank-Walter Steinmeier urged the United States to be a “mutually respectful partner” and reject nationalism, in a clear salvo aimed at US leader Donald Trump as Germany on Saturday marked 30 years since the fall of the Berlin Wall.

Recalling the United States’ key role in helping to bring down the hated Wall separating communist East Germany from the capitalist West, Steinmeier said he still hears the late American president Ronald Reagan’s cry of “tear down this wall” at the iconic Brandenburg Gate.

But in a swipe at Trump’s America First policy and his insistence on building a wall on the southern border with Mexico, Steinmeier voiced a yearning for a return of the transatlantic partner of the past.

“This America as a mutually respectful partner, as a partner for democracy and freedom, against national egoism — that is what I hope for in the future too,” said Steinmeier.

This is obviously a bunch of bullshit. I don’t see Israel rejecting nationalism so why should anybody else reject it? Without nationalism you can’t have a nation. We’ve also seen what a failure multiculturalism has been in Germany with Angela Merkel’s insane agenda to give free shit to millions of brown low IQ savages.

The Berlin Wall was something that divided the actual nation of Germany. The wall being put up by Donald Trump is being used to protect the United States from an invasion of brown hordes. So to use this anniversary of the Berlin Wall coming down to lecture about nationalism is very odd.

Shit like this is why more and more Germans are realizing that Adolf Hitler was a great man, and their current set of Jewish-controlled politicians are traitors to their people and to their race.

8 Likes

We Germans call him “ohne Eier” (without balls).

6 Likes

That’s an excellent nickname for such a pathetic man.

4 Likes

I’ll reject nationalism when Israel accepts mud people for immigrants.

3 Likes

America tells Germany to “Fuck Off” would be an acceptable headline and response if we where living in sane times.

1 Like