Germany: Swastika flags hung in Saxony

I like swastika flags.

The swastika flag hung directly on a motorway bridge: In Saxony, unknown persons have opened the forbidden symbols clearly visible.
Unknown persons have hung two swastika flags in the Saxon Frankenberg. The prohibited symbols were found in the morning on a highway bridge and a mast, police said.

G2xV

6 Likes

Imagine if people from around the country went to their county offices and lowered the stars and stripes and raised the swastika instead. In just 2 cities it would be anudda shoah. If it happened in every state I’m sure the jews would be willing to relocate without their ill gotten gains.

5 Likes
4 Likes

The Swastika flag is so iconic, powerful and beautiful. I hope to live long enough to see it flying everywhere openly and proudly.

5 Likes

there is no shortage of good, angry, native, white Germans. a revolution against The Globalists is coming. i can’t wait. i’d love to be part of the execution squad. no blanks for me…

4 Likes

Agreed – but, this is now a historical symbol. We have to accept that. The ancient Egyptian ‘Ankh’ symbol was also beautiful in its way; but nobody uses it now except new-agers & hippies. That’s what normies think of you when you display a swastika: they think that you’re a Nazi hippie. I mean, here in America would you try to promote, as a political symbol, the Greek fret design used by Golden Dawn? Of course not, because to the majority of Americans it would mean nothing. Well then, why would we try to use a 20th cent. German symbol? As much as we may despise normies we want them on our side. And we will have to use traditional American imagery to recruit them.

1 Like

I don’t disagree; our enemy plays a long game and so must we. It has gotten to the point that our historical symbols, which we should be able to display as a nostalgic, pleasant and uplifting way of honoring our ancestors, our culture and our past, as we once could do with the Confederate flag, are forbidden as evil. Now anything to do with our history and culture is being forbidden.

2 Likes

Well put. After all, why fight to preserve one’s traditions if they can’t be celebrated. I just hate seeing nostalgia interfere with the necessary task of cadre building. Maybe this is a pet peeve of mine.

1 Like