Germany: Israeli Gets Belt-Whipped by an Arab

Originally published at: Germany: Israeli Gets Belt-Whipped by an Arab | Infostormer.com

So an Israeli getting whipped with a belt by an Arab in Germany has become an international news story because of the kike-run media.

Apparently the person who got attacked wasn’t actually a Jew but an Israeli-Arab who says that he put on a kippah as an experiment because he didn’t think there were Jew haters in Germany. That’s at least what he’s saying. Who the hell knows if that’s true or not.

But that’s not even what’s really important. What’s important is the nerve of these Jews to push a story like this. They do everything in their power to have our countries invaded with these subhuman creatures and then whine about it when one of them gets attacked by their pets. Meanwhile, murders, rapes and other crimes against Whites are ignored and anybody who raises issue is called a racist, a xenophobe or whatever else.

The Jews purposefully brought all of this brown and black sludge into our nations to destroy us. So I couldn’t give a single fuck if they get attacked by them.

6 Likes

I wish that one of those muslim holy men who make videos about beating your wife would make a proper video about Jew assault. I mean, if I ever beat a Jew (Here’s hoping!!!) I’ll want to do it the right way.

1 Like

The Zionists’ long-term plan is to use the invasive brown sludge not only as a bio-weapon against native Whites but to drive the sheenies out of Europe and force 'em to seek refuge in Kikestan.

2 Likes

1 Like