Germany is Trying to Airdrop Monkeys Into Italy

Originally published at: Germany is Trying to Airdrop Monkeys Into Italy | Infostormer.com

The German government led by the Communist whore Angela Merkel continues to be out of control. Even though the German people are showing some signs of life, this horrible bitch continues to run their country.

Merkel who previously invited millions of third world monkeys into Germany is now trying to unload some of them on to Italy by flying them in. Italy’s Interior Minister Matteo Salvini is having none of it and is threatening to close their airports if Germany tries this chicanery.

Just a few years ago Merkel was telling everyone how these black and brown niggers were going to become engineers and pay for pensions. Guess that didn’t quite pan out did it? If it did, she would not be trying to dump them back into Italy. These so-called migrants have become a terrible burden and yet she refuses to admit it.

What a disaster. Germany really needs to get their act together. This is not Italy’s problem. It’s a problem they created because of the dumb bitch that they’ve allowed to run their government.

Germany needs another Adolf Hitler type figure to emerge and take over their country. There’s not much more to be said than that.

9 Likes

This is outrageous, and will not succeed.

4 Likes

It is being reported that Adolf Hitler’s great-nephew Alexander Adolf Stuart-Houston, 68, although a lifelong Republican, “would vote for” Merkel but “dislikes” Trump whom he calls a “liar”.

There’s no dispute about Trump lying at times. But as for Merkel, either Stuart-Houston has been horribly brainwashed by the jew media, or, more likely, he is pretending to support her in order to appear politically correct. He even calls her “intelligent and smart”!

6 Likes

globalist liberals actually believe that ‘all people are the same’ and therefore extrapolate that your generic, Botswana jigaboo can learn calculus if just given a chance… anyone who has been exposed to Haitians knows that blacks cannot be civilized nor can you teach them complex mathematics.….

i’m an animal guy and in this regard i befriend anything and everything non-human. there are generations of raccoons in my yard that i’ve known since pups. i knew their great great ‘grandmother’ and they know and trust me, well as much as their genetics allow, anyway. i like them a lot and they know their names. BUT, they cannot be anything more than what they are and that’s understandable because they are raccoons… so i have to make sure that they respect me or they will treat me like a fellow raccoon and they have tried. you have to let them know that you are smarter than they and (more importantly) PHYSICALLY IN CHARGE. because that is the language that they best understand.

this is the key to keeping the jibaboos in-line and it worked in America for the better part of the 20th century. blacks knew that white people were superior and most didn’t rock the boat or they’d get put in their place. Ah, but now that the liberals and jews have conned the white masses into thinking that blacks are our intellectual equals and then implemented laws protecting them that go against the natural, animal order. this has caused a world of trouble .

Merkel must have truly believed that blacks were our equals but now cannot admit that she was WRONG and by ‘wrong’ i mean CRIMINALLY wrong…. with the dismal reality of millions of uneducable, lawless savages welcomed in Germany the truth is beginning to sink in even to liberal fools.

4 Likes

he’s not a republican… he’s a neocon pos.

3 Likes

So what’s wrong with air dropping them?

Our Hero Pinochet used this technique to great effect,and I see no reason not to keep right on using it.

4 Likes

Goering’s brother Albert was a traitor to the Fatherland as well.

5 Likes

When I visit Germany it will only be the eastern part that used to be the DDR. A visit to Mussolini’s tomb will also be on the itinerary.

3 Likes

the Germans are jealous of Italy’s nationalism as is The EU in general and so are attacking them by airdropping niggers into their country. i’ll bet that they carefully chose the most diseased among their immigrant population for exportation to Italy. it’s nothing short of biological warfare… no doubt Soros is sending flotillas of savages too. the Italians must declare a state of emergency and begin shooting the invaders upon sight. it would only take a few boatloads for the word to spread…

5 Likes

Anyone that would vote for Merkel is probably a lost cause.

3 Likes

Maybe some of these Niggers are the kind that can fly. Still, only one way to find out.

2 Likes

What Merkel’s handlers want for Italy - and all European nations.

Stand strong, Salvini - your country, your people, your heritage, your traditions are all under relentless attack by Merkel’s overlords.

6 Likes

This Stuart-Houston may have distant DNA related to the great one, but what comes out of his mouth sounds Jew brainwashing. Besides, he should be proud to have the real name of Hitler. Not change it to first Hiller, then to the strange Stuart-Houston. He needs to look up the real history of his great-Uncle.

2 Likes

@KG53 Stuart Houston…as in Houston Stewart Chamberlain, perhaps?

4 Likes

I just read that entire article. He is hardcore! Very savvy and astute.

2 Likes

@Spahnranch1969 @WhiteBaron @KG53

Houston Stewart Chamberlain was a remarkable man. Fortunately, his work The Foundations of the Nineteenth Century is available online.

If only more people had been as politically and racially aware, or had listened to him, we might now be living in a flourishing Aryan civilization, with the Africans in Africa, the Muslims in Mohammedan lands, and the jews in some faraway wilderness, where they can kill, terrorize, plunder, corrupt and defame only amongst themselves.

Here’s an excerpt from The Foundations.

And so, if such were the purpose of this chapter, we could trace the ebb and flow of Jewish influence to the present day, when all the wars of the nineteenth century are so peculiarly connected with Jewish financial operations, from Napoleon’s Russian campaign and Nathan Rothschild’s role of spectator at the Battle of Waterloo to the consulting of the Bleichröders on the German side and of Alphonse Rothschild on the French side at the peace transactions of the year 1871, and to the ‘Commune,’ which from the beginning was looked upon by all intelligent people as a Jewish-Napoleonic machination.

CONSENSUS INGENIORUM

Now this political and social influence of the Jews has been very variously judged, but the greatest politicians of all times have regarded it as pernicious. Cicero, for example (no great politician but an experienced statesman), displays a genuine fear of the Jews; where a legal transaction encroaches on their interest, he speaks so low that only the judges hear him, for he is well aware, as he says, that all the Jews hold together and that they know how to ruin the one who opposes them; while he thunders the most vehement charges against Greeks, against Romans, against the most powerful men of his time, he advises caution in dealing with the Jews; they are to him an uncanny power and he passes with the greatest haste over that city of ‘suspicion and slander,’ Jerusalem: such was the opinion of a Cicero during the consulate of a Julius Caesar! Even before the destruction of Jerusalem the Emperor Tiberius, who was, according to many historians, the best ruler that the Roman Imperium ever possessed, recognised a national danger in the immigration of the Jews. Even Frederick the Second, the Hohenstauffen, certainly one of the most brilliant men that ever wore a crown or carried a sword, a more freethinking man than any monarch of the nineteenth century, an enthusiastic admirer of the East and a generous supporter of Hebrew scholars, nevertheless held it to be his duty, contrary to the custom of his contemporaries, to debar the Jews from all public offices, and pointed warningly to the fact that wherever the Jews are admitted to power, they abuse it; the very same doctrine was taught by the other great Frederick the Second, the Hohenzollern, who gave universal freedom, but not to the Jews; similar were the words of Bismarck, while he still could speak openly, in the Landtag (1847) and the great historian Mommsen speaks of Judaism as of a ‘State inside the State.’

5 Likes

I will NEVER give up on the German people. No matter how dark our days become, we will win in the end.

lunga vita al popolo italiano !!

1 Like

Very nice :+1: … Wenn die Nacht am tiefsten, ist der Tag am nächsten.
… In the deepest night, the day is nearest.

1 Like

Thanks very much for providing the link to that open source archive. I downloaded not only “Foundations” but works by Evola as well. :books::+1:

2 Likes