Germany: AfD Politician Brutally Attacked and on Brink of Death

Originally published at: Germany: AfD Politician Brutally Attacked and on Brink of Death | Infostormer.com

Just recently, an AfD politician was brutally attacked by a small mob armed with wooden sticks. His injuries are serious and he might not survive.

RT:

The Bremen chairman of the right-wing Alternative for Germany (AfD) party, Frank Magnitz, is battling for his life after sustaining a gaping wound to his head following an attack by three unknown assailants.

Magnitz was rushed to the hospital on Monday night after suffering a serious head injury following a “politically-motivated attempted assassination,” Bremen AfD said in a statement, posting a graphic image of the injured chairman.

Armed with wooden sticks, the three men beat the politician repeatedly on the head and kicked him while he was already on the ground until a construction worker saw the assault and tried to intervene. According to the statement, the attack took place immediately after Magnitz left the New Year’s reception near Bremen’s Goetheplatz.

“Today is a black day for democracy in Germany,” the AfD said, noting that Magnitz remains in serious condition. “He was beaten half dead,” AfD national spokesman Jörg Meuthen wrote on Twitter, calling the assault a “cowardly and disgusting plot.”

The picture of his injuries was posted all over social media. Many media outlets have chosen to censor his injuries which is bullshit. This is news. People have the right to know what was done to this man.

But apparently beating people with wood sticks over political disagreements is part of the tolerant left now. The AfD is hardly a far right-wing party even though they’re constantly referred in the media to as such. They’re basically an Alt-Lite tier party that simply wants Germany to maintain its sovereignty and not be flooded with unlimited numbers of third world monkeys.

Of course knowing what’s going on in Germany, it is doubtful that anybody will be arrested for this crime. This is a country that lets third world monkeys rape and assault people as they put elderly women in prison for questioning the Holocaust. There is no such thing as justice in Germany.

3 Likes

2 Likes

2 Likes

holocaust denial laws was the beginning of the end for Germany. they are so cucked that a bonafide, German speaking German woman i know said, when i spoke to her about the PHONY ‘holocaust’. “we are german and can’t speak of these things.” and she’s in America but still afraid of being sent back to Germany to be persecuted by the stinking jews.

There is no such thing as “Germany” anymore

Most of the west is gone, unfortunately.
I don’t see anything changing.
Trumps speech was boring and i quit listening less than 1 minute in when he pandered to blacks and brown people instantly.
When whites can be mentioned in our own nation in a political speech , then and only then will i ever again “listen” to any of this bullshit.
I will never vote again.