German "Blogger of the Year" Made Up Fake Holocaust Stories

Originally published at: German “Blogger of the Year” Made Up Fake Holocaust Stories | Infostormer.com

A German woman named Marie Hingst who won an award as “blogger of the year” lied about having Jewish family members and made up hoax stories about how they died in the alleged Holocaust.

RT:

German historian Marie Sophie Hingst, famous for her blog about family members who perished in the Holocaust, has been caught in a lie. The revelation also put the media, which published her other ‘personal stories’, in a bind.

Hingst, who lives in Dublin, rose to prominence because of her stories about her alleged Jewish ancestors, who tragically died in the times of the Holocaust. These were published on her blog ‘Read on my dear, read on’ (now offline), which she started back in 2013 in Dublin. The blog featured accounts of her grandfather in particular, who she said was killed in the Nazi death camp Auschwitz.

Her exploits did not go unnoticed as, at some point, her blog reached a whopping 240,000 readers while she was named‘blogger of the year’ and awarded by the Golden Bloggers association – the group behind one of the major German social media influencers’ awards.

Hingst was also invited to moderate panel discussions for the association of patrons of the Berlin Holocaust Memorial and frequently spoke on behalf of relatives of the Holocaust victims, according to the German press.

However, her stories which awoke such an echo in her readers’ hearts turned out to be completely made up, as a group of archivists from the German town of Stralsund demonstrated. Hingst indeed mentioned Stralsund as the home town of her family – and rightly so. The town archivists, who were alerted by another German historian about the inaccuracies in her blog posts, found out, though, that her grandfather had never been sent to Auschwitz and was not even a Jew.

He was a Protestant pastor and his wife was a dentist and also a follower of Protestantism, according to Der Spiegel weekly, which was the first to break the story. Actually, none of her relatives were victims of the Holocaust, according to the German media.

This situation looks even more bizarre in the light of the fact that Hingst, who is now in hot water over her bogus stories, did not just manage to persuade her sizeable audience about the existence of as many as 22 fictional Jewish relatives but even deceived Israel’s Jerusalem-based Holocaust memorial Yad Vashem and got them to put her ‘relatives’ in their official remembrance lists by sending them fake ‘Pages of Testimony’.

She basically just posted fake Holocaust stories on a blog and the Jewish media in their rush to promote alleged Holocaust horrors just ran with them as fact without fact-checking anything. Even the Israelis got fooled! lol

It’s a very funny situation. But it once again raises questions about all of these alleged Holocaust stories. If a German woman can just make up some shit about the so-called Holocaust and post it on a blog and be believed, than what other stories haven’t been fully verified?

Because let’s face facts. There is no evidence that shower room gas chambers were used to gas six million Jews. It’s a ridiculous story if you just use some common sense and logic.

And remember that Jewish couple who went on Oprah and lied about being victims of the Holocaust? The Jew responded by saying that it wasn’t a lie and that it was “real in his mind.” Well, I’d be willing to bet that all of these other stories from these Jews were “real in their minds.”

The bottom line is that we need a real investigation into this Holocaust business. Poland should start one. Especially since the Israelis are trying to extort them after they claimed that they were also responsible for the Holocaust even though their country was under German occupation when these events supposedly happened. The Poles could expose this disgusting Jewish hoax for what it is once and for all. Let’s hope they do it because I’m getting sick of hearing about all these retarded fairy tales.

Although, I will admit that it is very funny seeing a non-Jew make up a Holocaust story and be automatically believed. She made the kikes look really foolish with this one!

8 Likes

“Fake Holocaust Stories” is redundant.jTkCerP

7 Likes

Hard to describe it any other way though. This woman made up fake stories about a fake historical event. The whole situation is goofy as all hell.

7 Likes

Ernst Zundel’s famous Canadian trial proved they inflated the numbers at the Polish camps. Also it was shown the so-called shower rooms were constructed after the war was over as a tourist attraction. Let’s not forget the Red Cross’s inspections of these camps and saw nothing revealing mass murder. Pretty hard to cover up millions of deaths. You don’t just sweep the floor and act stupid. This whole thing will open a can of worms all over again.

6 Likes

Better fookin plai.

3 Likes

That’s a young Marty Feldman on the far right I think :thinking:
Very funny Jew.
Moving on and for something completely different:

(((They))) can manipulate history for only so long before it’s considered a laughable fraud and then proven a hoax. We are at that point in history and they know it.

5 Likes

The Holohoax was real in the minds of 6 million jews. It couldn’t be otherwise.

1 Like

I thought they simply locked up anyone daring to question these ridiculous stories.

It was real in her mind.

1 Like

Will accomplices in the media. Another example of Jewish controlled media. These are no longer newspapers and magazines but vessels of indoctrination.
When will non-Jewish media rise??

3 Likes

The 6 million itself was in their minds since there wasn’t even that many jews living in Europe at that time. Whenever you see the number 6 beware. It has special significance in today’s Cabbalist Judaism.

2 Likes

that must have been difficult. lol… they are just concerned because they got caught.

1 Like

Nah I don’t think so, I can make up shit and email them and they’ll get it approved into mainstream as long it serves their agenda. They are so brazen today due to the Jew privilege ®. That bitch just is jealous that she’s not the chosen ones and looks for fame.

1 Like