Georgetown Votes to Make Students Pay for Reparations

Originally published at: Georgetown Votes to Make Students Pay for Reparations | Infostormer.com

Georgetown University students just voted to charge the student body a fee that will be used to pay slave reparations.

Georgetown students vote in favor of a referendum seeking the establishment of a fund benefiting the descendants of enslaved people sold to pay off the school's debts. https://t.co/767TPJ2gbK

— The Associated Press (@AP) April 12, 2019

Georgetown students vote in favor of reparations for slaves https://t.co/NCaUxLU0W5

— The Washington Post (@washingtonpost) April 12, 2019

What a bunch of retards. There are no niggers alive today in America who were enslaved. Anybody who was a victim of slavery died a long time ago and anybody who enslaved them also died a long time ago. Descendants of these nigger slaves are free to do whatever they please as is evidenced by all the crime, rape and murder they do throughout the country.

If anybody deserves reparations it is the White people who have been victimized by all the crimes committed by these free niggers.

8 Likes

imagine a country with no violent jigaboos. all of the gang-banger shitholes would be beautiful, safe & white and we’d save BILLIONS annually in law enforcement and jails. but the real joke here is that the savages are very lucky to be here. Muhammad Ali said it best after he beat George Foreman in Zaire. “I’m glad my great granddaddy got on that boat.”

7 Likes

No problem, daddy’s money pays for all!

4 Likes

Keep in mind Georgetown U is a Catholic institution run by the Jesuits. They now have a center for Jewish Civilization according to Paul Craig Roberts’ website from a few days ago. The campus also has a “degenerate” club & studies program, no explanation needed. For good measure, an alumnus I know informed me several years ago that the school boasted an atheist/freethought student group. By the way, I just finished reading the article about Pope Frankie. The RC church must be one big clusterfuck.

4 Likes

That’s odd !!! I thought race was a social construct.

That means I can claim to be a Nigger and get my reparations.

5 Likes

I don’t see what he problem is, I’m all in favor of repatriation and would be happy to pay a repatriation tax.

4 Likes

If white parents were smart, they would stop sending their kids to these indoctrination centers. Let the niggers fend for themselves.

6 Likes

BRUCE%20WILLIS%20NIGGERS
newnation.org

5 Likes

It has been on its death bed since Vatican II.

3 Likes

Years ago technical colleges were a good alternative, but now even they are being corrupted. There’s a technical college in our city and they now require liberal arts courses like Communication, Ethics, Psychology, and Sociology (I shit you not: fucking Sociology). So you find guys trying to learn how to be electricians or welders studying sociology. Maybe the Communications courses don’t sound too bad, but I found out that the teachers assign all sorts of Hollywood Jew, Nigger, & Faggot movies to watch. I guess that was the only way they could get this poison into the curriculum. It’s absolutely disgusting. There’s no escape it seems. One good thing though is that many of the students are older, they’ve been in the workforce already for a few years, so they offer at least some resistance to this indoctrination.

5 Likes

I did a comms course for my trade certificate and it was one of the more worthwhile parts of the trade school training. Most workplace issues are caused by poor communication, add diversity into the mix and it’s annudah shoah. smdh… A lot of technical colleges see adding these ‘soft sciences’ as a pathway to becoming a University and the huge fees that brings.

2 Likes

I realize this is a little OT, but I thought it was funny enough to post nonetheless.

“Prof.”

6 Likes

We waz kangz! We rude dem geeeewz. Ya mean. Repasenten blaff lies madda.

4 Likes

Why not add the two thousand in as well? Imagine being over a thousand years old! Let that sink in!

2 Likes

1 Like

Tell me, has anyone heard if those Georgetown students are going after the Kike descendants of all those slave ship owners?..i thought not.

2 Likes