General incredible garage build

Just stumbled across this on YouTube. This,fam,is the kind of thing us Blue Eyed Devils do for fun.

In our spare time,in our garage. And a bunch of zhids keep going on about how creative they are,which they aren’t.

I’m seriously going to have to start going to RC events. I bet I could learn an incredible amount of stuff in an afternoon,and have a lot of fun doing it.

4 Likes

Whites can do anything, once they set their minds to it. That RC plane reminds me of a certain wonder-weapon from an earlier age…

v1%20rocket1

4 Likes

Here’s an earlier model, check out the high tech launching system!

1 Like

That is plain epic. And there’s more skill and teamwork there that it would look like to a casual observer.

A jet engine-small,yeah,but still a jet engine-has to be started,then carried by hand while getting on the 4 wheeler.

Then the 4 wheeler has to be guided with one hand,while the other hand an arm keep the aircraft at something close to the correct launch attitude. Then the whole shebang has to be brought to takeoff speed. While avoiding potholes and bumps,going in a fairly straight line,and not dropping anything because that exhaust is going to be able to burn the hell out of anything it contacts. Like your arm turning instantly medium rare,or making the 4 wheeler fuel tank go kablooey.

And the guy with the controls has to be ready to hit the buttons as soon as the craft is airborne,but not even a second early,or a catastrophe is really and truly possible.

And here these two guys not only do it,they make it look easy.

1 Like

Pre Colombian 1000BC objects depict an aerodynamically correct aircraft. Models were reconstructed in 1994 and were shown to actually fly both by propeller and jet. Cue theme from Xfiles:
4e2f7c_e4dd4c25256044f788d265b9c293dc39

4 Likes