General Claims US Has Video of Iran Messing With Oil Tanker

Originally published at: General Claims US Has Video of Iran Messing With Oil Tanker | Infostormer.com

Some former military general named Anthony Tata was on Fox Business claiming that the United States has video of Iran doing something with explosives on these oil tankers that got blown up. He pushed the idea that this so-called video proves conclusively that Iran blew up these ships and that the only way to deal with this is to invade them. That’s basically the summation of his comments.

He also rambled on about how Iran is a state sponsor of terror, wants to destroy Israel etc..

Well, if they really had an authentic video, why the fuck didn’t Pompeo show it during his goofy press conference he did earlier? And how could they determine that Iran was behind everything so quickly?

This entire narrative is retarded. How much do you want to bet that they will never show this alleged video? And if they do, it will probably be faked while propagandists in the media call it irrefutable proof that Iran is evil.

Seriously, fuck all these people. And fuck this asshole general who is on television shilling this nonsense.

6 Likes

Yeah - (((they))) released it - some awful, grainy B&W footage of some (((guys))) in a small boat messing with something on the side of a freighter that may or may not be a “magnetic mine”.

7 Likes

Dickhead Cheney proposed a plan back in 2008 to manufacture fake Iranian speedboats with navy Seals to create a false flag against Iran.

https://thinkprogress.org/exclusive-to-provoke-war-cheney-considered-proposal-to-dress-up-navy-seals-as-iranians-and-shoot-at-dfde0aaa2c4c/

What’s scary is that Trump has scumbag Zionist war hawks like Bolton, Pompeo, and Kushner leading and advising him into a war that only benefits Israel and quite possibly WW3.

When the Zio-trash use the term, “creative destruction” it’s not just meant for the Middle East it’s for us as well.
Destroy the best of the goyim through endless wars.

I still think that there are good people in the Pentagon that won’t allow this war to happen.

10 Likes

Boomers aren’t known for being very clever - they think everybody still gets all of their worldly information from Dan Rather and Peter Jennings.

5 Likes

@Der_Sturmer
The boomers are inconsequential anymore. They believed the lies because the had no idea to question them. The brain-washing and propaganda can only last so long and now time is on our side.

6 Likes

stock-up and get a bomb shelter for your family.

4 Likes

GREATER ISRAEL Israeli 1982 Plan for Mideast Empire Aided by ISIS : TFR LIVE : Truth Frequency Radio

6 Likes

8 Likes

Not after 9/11. If any Patriots still exist they are scared puppies.

4 Likes

@MightyWhitey
Well I was somewhat optimistic till I read this. I didn’t realize the list was this massive. The obummer purge of the US military top officers was between 2011-2014 and decommissioned most of the upper Brass that still had a pair. Mostly old senior level officers that didn’t pass the ZOG quiz questions.

One of the questions I can recall was:
Would you be willing to give orders to fire on United States citizens during a time of civil unrest?
WTF??
Read the list:

https://rense.com/general96/listof.html

4 Likes

Why would Iran do this? What’s their benefit? How can anyone seriously believe this wasn’t a false flag? You have to be retarded, right?

“Someone with a history of false flags on ships doesn’t want tensions to ease between Iran and ((( America ))).”

On June 8, 1967 Israel attacked a US vessel in international waters in an obvious attempt to sink her and kill all aboard.

6 Likes

Please allow me to be a devil’s advocate of sorts. USA under the Kushner administration is at a point of weakness. The USA hasn’t been this fragile since 1861 and causing a mess now will bring little or no backlash. It will however get brownie points with Russia, PR China and North Korea. Embarrassing the US gains strength for an Asian coalition. That being said, our state-of-the-art military only has grainy black and white video? Bitch please. A civilian drone can get better pics.

2 Likes

I lost respect for Trump after he said nothing on the 50th anniversary of the attacks on USS Liberty. Jewish Power confirmed.

3 Likes

i never had respect for Trump. he’s an arrogant moron.

4 Likes

Chumpf looks to be as horrible as oBummer.

2 Likes

Trump 2020 motto, “Well at least I’m not a Democrat”

1 Like

Time will tell. We need a post-Trump candidate for 2024

1 Like

Well, we got this guy for 2020!

2 Likes

So many redacted things to say.