Gay Plagiarist Benny Johnson Posts Slew of Funny Fuentes Clips

Originally published at: Gay Plagiarist Benny Johnson Posts Slew of Funny Fuentes Clips | Infostormer.com

The homosexual plagiarist Benny Johnson has entered the groyper war. For those of you who don’t know who this stupid faggot is, he was fired from BuzzFeed several years ago for plagiarism.

“Why yes, I am a cringe homosexual who got fired from Buzzfeed for plagiarism. How could you tell?” pic.twitter.com/chbPrVMJhV

— Catholic Groyper 🇺🇸 ✝️ (@catholic_goy) November 19, 2019

Considering how low the standards are at BuzzFeed, you have to be an incredibly useless piece of shit to get fired from such an operation. He was actually found to have plagiarized over 40 articles. It was so bad that BuzzFeed had to issue an official apology.

The point being, is that this clown is an incredibly untrustworthy and disreputable piece of shit.

Comically, this idiot has somehow managed to involve himself with Turning Point USA despite his checkered past.

Interesting that a so-called conservative organization would hire a faggot like Johnson who formally plagiarized articles and worked at BuzzFeed. There is nothing “conservative” about such a person.

Last night right before Fuentes went on air to do his live show, Johnson posted several tweets showing funny random clips of Fuentes which was apparently meant to discredit him. He was attempting to paint him as an evil racist, anti-Semite, Holocaust denier etc.. The same stuff we’ve heard over and over again.

THREAD*

Recently, there has been some confusion about who Nick Fuentes is.

It’s time for the authoritative deep-dive on Fuentes.

Disturbing videos of Fuentes have surfaced. Fuentes claims he is being “smeared” & “taken out of context.”

Let’s let Nick speak for himself:

— Benny (@bennyjohnson) November 19, 2019

Anglin has already written a piece over at the Daily Stormer on this topic which includes all of the Fuentes tweets posted by Johnson if you want to see them. He also offers a more detailed analysis of the situation that is worth checking out.

But most of the clips were just Fuentes engaging in jokes and humor.

All those clips Benny tweeted are actually kino. I have so many fans of the show saying friends of theirs are sending them these clips laughing about them. This whole approach is completely backfiring.

— Nicholas J. Fuentes (@NickJFuentes) November 19, 2019

Btw I stand by everything in these clips. Benny framing those little sound bites like this is deliberate context denial and I’m sure Zoomers can pick up on my style of delivery. If people actually heard me talk beyond these little clips they would figure out I’m a funny genius.

— Nicholas J. Fuentes (@NickJFuentes) November 19, 2019

If Johnson thought this was an effective attack, he is sorely mistaken. Most people responded to his tweets telling him that he was a humorless asshole who didn’t understand jokes.

What this shows is that the entire fake conservative establishment is about as humorless as the leftists they are claiming to oppose.

These people are failing miserably in their attempts to discredit Fuentes. The fact that they would trot out a homosexual plagiarist to try and bring down Fuentes is the height of absurdity. They’re resorting to dirty tricks because they are afraid of having an honest debate.