Gay Black Rapper Promotes Satanic 666 Nike Shoes

Originally published at: Gay Black Rapper Promotes Satanic 666 Nike Shoes | Infostormer.com

Some gay black rapper who I’ve never heard of named Lil Nas X is promoting a satanic Nike shoe brand which includes human blood in the shoes themselves.

Franklin Graham commented about this strange development along with the new Lil Nas X music video which includes all sorts of gay satanic shit.

Rapper Lil Nas X is producing 666 pairs of Nike shoes called “Satan Shoes.” The shoes are part of promoting a new music video in which this rapper descends down a stripper pole and gives Satan a lap dance. The morals in this country have fallen so fast. https://t.co/JlVrzLsRYt

— Franklin Graham (@Franklin_Graham) March 29, 2021

“Satan Shoes" — each pair of which will cost $1,018 — are a collaboration between MSCHF, the rapper Lil Nas X and, notably, not Nike. Also, there is blood in them. https://t.co/Eba0ek3quR

— The New York Times (@nytimes) March 28, 2021

This is just another sign of America’s decline. What used to be a Christian nation has been taken over by satanic Jews who are promoting homosexual Negroid rappers selling pairs of “Satan Shoes.”

Little by little they’re introducing all this evil shit into society in order to undermine what morality is left. They are trying to dismantle the natural order and replace it with the most unnatural things imaginable.

Some of this satanic stuff was actually introduced in subgenres of heavy metal music decades ago, but to see it being included into rap with a gay nigga promoting it is just beyond weird. The satanic stuff in heavy metal music was confined to a smaller subculture of people. This on the other hand is being pushed directly into the mainstream.

Personally I don’t think any of this is good for America. I could definitely do without a gay satanic nigga promoting “Satan Shoes.”

6 Likes

When I first saw this, I assumed it was an ebonic misspelling of “satin”.

3 Likes

Do you think vegans or PETA will protest this shoe?

4 Likes

LOL, everyone thinks they’re by Nike, but they’re not. The shoes are modified Nikes and Nike is trying to sue.

Nike was over for me when they supported Colin Kaepernick.

They fully deserve the bad publicity, AFAIC.

The shoes sold out instantly, BTW.

4 Likes

Protesters such as these do not usually attack blacks, moslems or jews, those most likely to be engaging in ritual slaughter, dog fighting, and other forms of animal abuse. They seem to prefer virtue signaling and safer targets.

3 Likes

Yeah Nike sucks for many different reasons, but they are apparently not directly involved in this bizarre satan shoe stuff with this homosexual groid individual.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.