Gavin McInnes Gone From "The Blaze" and YouTube

Originally published at: Gavin McInnes Gone From “The Blaze” and YouTube | Infostormer.com

Gavin McInnes has been having a rough time as of late. The Jews are going into full shut down mode against him.

He’s just been fired from Glenn Beck’s media operation “The Blaze” for his allegedly extremist views.

NBC News:

Gavin McInnes, the founder of the far-right wing group the Proud Boys, is out at Blaze Media, the conservative outlet that had hosted his talk show, the company said Saturday.

The ouster comes two weeks after McInnes, who also co-founded Vice Media, disassociated himself from the Proud Boys, a club of self-described “western chauvinists” who the Southern Poverty Law Center has described as racist and sexist extremists.

“Blaze Media no longer has a relationship with Gavin McInnes, and per company policy, cannot comment on personnel matters,” the company tweeted.

On Sunday, McInnes’ show, “Get Off My Lawn,” appeared to have been scrubbed from the company’s website.

The Blaze, a conservative network founded by former Fox host Glenn Beck in 2010, merged with right wing radio personality Mark Levin’s CRTV last week to form Blaze Media.

Beck's operation was basically on the brink of collapse but appears to have been saved with this merger that's been arranged with the Jew Mark Levin's organization. Without it, it is safe to assume that "The Blaze" would have gone under.

I also don’t think it is a coincidence that McInnes was let go shortly after this merger with the Jew Levin.

And on top of that, McInnes just got thrown off of YouTube aka JewTube. He had around 200,000 subscribers and that’s all gone now.

The Wrap:

Far-right commentator and Vice Media co-founder Gavin McInnes has been kicked off YouTube on Monday, marking the latest social media platform to remove the Proud Boys founder.

According to a banner on his page, McInnes’ channel was “terminated” after the Google-owned video giant “received multiple third-party claims of copyright infringement.” Google did not immediately respond to TheWrap’s request for details on the content McInnes was inappropriately using. The move wipes out more than 200,000 subscribers for McInnes and removed the last major platform for reaching his audience, after Twitter, Facebook and Instagram removed him in recent months.

“I have a swarm of Social Justice Warrior bees surrounding me and attacking all my platforms. After Blaze TV, I figured I’d go to YouTube but they got that too. I’ve been 100% deplatformed and can no longer defend myself when people make up lies or take jokes out of context,” McInnis said in a statement obtained by TheWrap.

The kikes have really put McInnes through the ringer. He recently quit "The Proud Boys" group he founded after the Federal Bureau of Investigation said that they were an "extremist" organization. All because they defended themselves from being attacked by anti-fascist terrorists.

And to add insult to injury they later said it was a mistake and that “The Proud Boys” weren’t actually an extremist group right after he quit.

He’s also been banned from entering Australia.

But what this shows again is that having so-called “moderate” right-leaning views like McInnes won’t save you from getting kiked by the kikes. At this point it looks as if McInnes has been fully deplatformed and this is someone who went out of his way to say he wasn’t a “racist” or an “anti-Semite.”

5 Likes

Beck says: “Lincoln’s mission didn’t end in the 1860s. His words challenge us yet today.”

#GlennFeck

Beck’s “overt sentimentality” and penchant for weeping represent the hallmark of a “distinctly Mormon mode of masculinity” where “appropriately-timed displays of tender emotion are displays of power” and spirituality.

kek

1 Like

yet another example of someone who caved and cucked but was attacked anyway. Gavin outed himself a COWARD for quitting Proud Boys. i’m glad the bitch is gone…

2 Likes

Never apologize and never cuck. The other side will never like you and when you cave your side will hate you too. BTW I never watched any of his stuff.

1 Like

2018 will go down as the year the Alt-Lite was deplatformed.

After all his cucking, disavowing and cheerleading for conservatism, Gavin McInnes has been purged by all the social media monopolies which are now policed by the ADL. He disavowed Unite the Right. He condemned the Alt-Right. He threw the Proud Boys under the bus. He made out with Milo Yiannopoulos. He shoved a dildo up his ass. He even went over to Israel one time to shill about how much he loves Jews for Ezra Levant. In the end, he lost his honor and got his pink slip anyway.

2 Likes

no surprise here

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2018/12/youtube-refuses-to-reinstate-gavin-mcinnes-despite-proof-the-copyright-claim-against-him-was-bogus/

McInnes is scheduled to appear in-studio on the Alex Jones Show tomorrow.

1 Like

Mormon arm of zog POS

1 Like

If youse guys have an hour to spare this Gavin McGuiness interview with Laura Loomer is worth checking out:

deleted outdated content

Imagine how much worse the situation would be if Hillary Clinton were president.

Honestly these site would shut down you me and lee would be in a jail cell along with everyone here. Communists would rape and kill our daughters for defying them. We must never let that happen.

Coming up: Gavin and Alex pray for God’s fire to rain down

“The real target is Matt Drudge” - Alex Jones