Garbage Avalanche Kills 17 in Mozambique

Originally published at: Garbage Avalanche Kills 17 in Mozambique | Infostormer.com

The society depicted in the 2005 film "Idiocracy" is not much different than what currently exists in Africa today. Daily life in Africa is basically the movie "Idiocracy" with niggers.

This phenomenon of Africans dying in garbage avalanches is not surprising. These are stupid people and they do stupid things. Trying to live in the middle of a landfill would qualify as one of these stupid things.

17 just died in the latest garbage avalanche in Mozambique.

Here’s some video.

What’s interesting is seeing how satirical garbage avalanches depicted in the movie “Idiocracy” is actually real life in Africa. That should tell us all we need to know about the idiot savages that live there.

4 Likes

Idiocracy is one of the best movies ever. But I’m not surprised (((FOX))) didn’t do a decent job of promoting it. The movie’s director was none other than Mike Judge, of Beavis and Butthead / King of the Hill fame!

hank hill gif 2

2 Likes

Idiocracy is a great movie.

And Mike Judge is definitely one of the best social commentators of our era. Beavis and Butthead was a much more nuanced television show than people gave credit for IMO.

4 Likes

@infostormer “Beavis and Butthead was a much more nuanced television show than people gave credit for IMO.”

beavis butthead

Even this one in Sri Lanka was small potatoes.

Make Garbage Avalanches Great Again!

This one was more spectacular:

Survivors ask why. Hmmmmmm.

3 Likes

Some of my favorite dindu antics occurs when a fuel tanker truck overturns or, better yet, some nignogs manage to open up a pipeline to steal the fuel. Inevitably one or more savages light cigarettes and send 200-300 screaming monkey people into flaming orbit. It seems to happen a couple of times every year or so.

Another favorite of mine, this mostly in the USA, is chain drownings. This is when little Dontavius steps into a deep spot in a river or lake and drowns, but Tyrone, Laquisha, Antwan, and so on jump in and also drown, since none of them can swim.

5 Likes