Fucking Jews call for 9/11 style response to fight 'White Supremacists'

Jewish security experts call for 9/11-style response to fight white supremacists | The Times of Israel

1 Like

The Times of Israel illustrates their article with this photo:

…to which they added this caption:

Klan members salute during a KKK rally in Justice Park Saturday, July 8, 2017, in Charlottesville, Va.

This is an obvious allusion to the UTR rally a month later in the same city.

1 Like

Read the article- seems like (((they))) have largely done these strategies- that means they want totalitarianism against our right to exist? Surely so… it’s accelerating. Well we are a small minority against the Jews and their pets and shills. That worry me. At least we must avoid conflict and go incognito and escape. Mabye we must go far as paint our faces black or brown and wear heavy clothes…
That’s the Jewish strategy to escape the Nazis. I hate to snoop to their level but, the bottom line, we have to think like the Jews to survive.

1 Like

These charges using harassment to arrest will become more frequent, like with the octogenarian in the other news I posted.

They’ll begin broadening definitions of what’s covered under such laws since hate crime speech laws aren’t being created as they’d like.

Soon enough, everything we’ve posted on Twitter or FB or here or elsewhere will warrant charges.

It’s a coming mix of Reverse Jim Crow and No Murder In Moscow. If you’re in a protected class, everything’s okay, nothing can be questioned. In a non protected group, everything’s suspect and punishment fitting ZoGs needs for “racial justice”. White is guilty, no matter.

2 Likes