France: Revolt Against Jew Puppet Macron Continues

Originally published at: France: Revolt Against Jew Puppet Macron Continues | Infostormer.com

Today has been a big day for France. For the fourth weekend in a row, the “Yellow Vest” protests have taken place across the country. What started out as a protest against a fuel tax has turned into a full blown revolt against the French government. The people are angry at the Jewish puppet Emmanuel Macron who has implemented policies intentionally designed to hurt the French people.

It’s been reported that there’s been 500+ arrests in Paris alone. Other reports have put that number as high as 700.

Protesters were blocking roads in and out of Paris.

They were building barricades and burning shit in the streets.

Police had to use tear gas to prevent the protesters from over running the presidential palace.

It also looks as if police have been randomly arresting anybody they feel like arresting. It doesn’t seem to matter if they’ve done anything wrong or not.

Police are even attacking journalists lol.

As all this is going on, Macron is nowhere to be found. The coward is hiding unable to face his own people after having betrayed them.

Donald Trump took the opportunity to mock Macron and the insane Paris Climate Accord.

He’s saying that the French are chanting for Trump even though the original video showing someone calling for Trump appears to not have been in France. Even still, I think most reasonable people would absolutely take Trump over Macron. It’s not even a close contest.

The scenes in Paris resemble a war zone. Regardless of the ultimate outcome of today’s events, it is a fair assumption that these protests and riots are going to continue until Macron is forced out.

These “Yellow Vest” protests are even spreading into other countries like Belgium and the Netherlands. Interesting times for sure.

7 Likes

Rain drops on roses and whiskers on kittens…blood on the ground as cops keep on hittin’…shouts from the crowd as they hurl verbal zings…these are a few of my favorite things…

1 Like

Can’t Trump ever shut his fucking mouth

1 Like

yeah, it would have been nice if he mentioned the real reason for the protests, MIGRANTS. instead he pats himself on the back…

2 Likes

Yeah- he wouldn’t want to mention the real reason Europe is going down the toilet- the Zionist kikes that are flooding Europe with shitskins in order to destroy it from within.

3 Likes

Trump is just trolling Macron to piss him off.

1 Like

The French are our W Europe brothers- we should stay out of their affairs.

1 Like

ugh, i saw about the chick who lost her eye with a flashbang on the Occidental dissent last night…
Fuck man , that is brutal.
I wonder if their ZOG will pay her millions like they’d have to if they violated some knuckle dragger from africa or some dune coons “rights” as “french people”?

4 Likes

Der ewige Jude and their lackeys should be executed on the spot and their wealth seized and redistributed to the victims of multiculturalism and open borders.

2 Likes

I don’t really truly believe that the ruling goyim aristocrat and freemasons are at the top , maybe they did hand western culture to the zio-kikes but they no longer rule.
The jewish bankers quite obviously rule our governments and our anti white criminal media outlets, along with just about every other entity you can name.
This was being discussed on the other forum.
I believe the total transformation in america came right after WW2 , when they jews took COMPLETE power.
This is how fast they can destroy anything as powerful as the uSSa from within

4 Likes

Can’t do that. That would be telling the truth…

2 Likes

it the EU falls apart as it surely will, WWIII hostilities with Russia will cease. this is why the globalist are so worried.

1 Like