France: Christmas Market Shot Up in Strasbourg

Originally published at: France: Christmas Market Shot Up in Strasbourg | Infostormer.com

In Strasbourg, France a Christmas market has just been shot up. Shocking that this would happen because based on what I’ve seen in the Jewish media, I thought gun control laws prevented all mass shootings from taking place. And France has very strict gun control laws. Guess the kikes were wrong again!

Here’s some news reports on the incident.

It’s still unknown who the shooter is, but it is pretty much guaranteed that we’ll find it to be some Moslem or mud monkey. I’d be shocked if that turns out not to be the case.

France wouldn’t have this type of problem if they were using all of their police state resources on the Moslems that have infested their country. If they did a mass roundup operation and deported them, they’d have much better security. But instead of doing that, they only use this type of force against the native French population when they protest against the government.

4 Likes

Had it been a white man, the kike media serpents would be connecting it to “white neo-nazi” groups yet when its an africoon or mudslim , they are silent as always with the details of the perpetrator.
I guess know we know why thousands of people are throwing bottles at ZOG storm troopers in France.

5 Likes

It’s always like, what the hell are these sand monkeys doing in France? In Europe?

4 Likes
4 Likes

imagine my shock …

2 Likes

All told, the public prosecutor said the suspect has been convicted 27 times in France, Germany and Switzerland. At what point does someone just put this sandnigger out of his misery?

5 Likes

the guy is 29yo and has 27 “convictions” for what they don’t say… this guy is the exception though: most Arab terrorists are law abiding until they become terrorists.

1 Like

Und schon wieder. Scheiss Moslems!! Alle Moslems ins Gas! Und danach ab in den Ofen damit.
They are not worth any bullets…

2 Likes