Fox News Boots Guest for Saying "Hillary Clinton is Like Herpes"

Originally published at: Fox News Boots Guest for Saying “Hillary Clinton is Like Herpes” | Infostormer.com

A based conservative Latina Fox News guest named Anna Paulina was booted off the air the other day because she said that Hillary Clinton “is like herpes, she won’t go away.”

The statement was funny and factual, but the Jew Fox News anchor Rick Leventhal freaked out said that the joke was “not appropriate.” After the joke, she was not allowed to say anything else the rest of the segment.

Paulina issued an apology for the joke on Twitter.

https://twitter.com/realannapaulina/status/1066077189236391936

But she has nothing to apologize for. Hillary Clinton is like herpes. Why does everything have to be so god damn serious all the time? It’s like nobody has a sense of humor any more.

This just shows once again that Fox News is going full libtard. They’re not even letting guests make innocent jokes about Hillary Clinton and herpes. This is totally unacceptable in my opinion.

9 Likes

i ‘would just like to reiterate’ that here at infostormer we HIGHLY CONDONE the language that Anna Paulina used and are unhappy with her apology in this regard.

of course she has nothing for which to apologize and doing so is pathetic and does nothing to change perceptions. time and time again we see public figures apologizing and they get fired anyway so you might as well go down swinging instead of rolling over and playing dead.

4 Likes

Lock her up went to how dare you insult American royalty. Fuck fauxnews just as bad as cnn but pretends to be conservative but are only neoCONS.

2 Likes

I wish she didn’t apologise. Fox News is going full libtard. I’m waiting for Tucker to get the boot over some made up MeToo shit.

5 Likes

her

6 Likes

Truth should definitely be a defense on this one.

3 Likes

Slick Willie has the herpes, as well as the syphilis. I don’t watch Fox Jews anymore except for Tucker and sometimes Laura Migraine, the spinster who bought a few nigglets to show off as lifestyle accessories.

4 Likes