Forney and Anglin Discuss Implosion of TheRightStuff.Biz

Originally published at: Forney and Anglin Discuss Implosion of TheRightStuff.Biz | Infostormer.com

Matt Forney and Andrew Anglin just did a show discussing a number of topics including the deplatforming of 8chan and the total implosion of TheRightStuff.Biz.

As you may already know, TheRightStuff.Biz has been compromised by feds, costume Nazis and weirdos promoting Communism. They are a totally untrustworthy operation that should be avoided.

You can listen to the podcast here.

https://d3ctxlq1ktw2nl.cloudfront.net/production/2019-8-30/25362067-44100-2-23f3435c46e12.mp3

DOWNLOAD

Outside of some strange person who Forney let on the stream half way through the show for a little while, it is a good show and well worth a listen. He and Anglin cover all the major points of the entire fiasco surrounding TheRightStuff.Biz.

Hunter Wallace of the Occidental Dissent not surprisingly responded to this podcast by doing a show today with the admitted federal informant Christopher Cantwell.

Wallace has proven that he is a totally untrustworthy individual by appearing on Cantwell’s show. He, Cantwell and random costume Nazi types have closed ranks and are defending TheRightStuff.Biz cult down to the last man. It is truly pathetic to watch. But hopefully this sad display marks an end to the failed and ridiculous brand of retard nationalism that these people have promoted obsessively.

5 Likes

Man, Forney is probably the only person I genuinely disliked in alt-right, from the early days.
He’s fat and speaks like total pussy. I always love to hear Anglin’s input on everything, but nigga I won’t listen to this.

2 Likes

You’re entitled to your own opinion of course, but I prefer Forney’s voice to Richard Spencer’s any day. And he wasn’t even really Alt-Right: he was more of a Men’s Rights Activist. I suppose you could use the term ‘Manosphere’ when describing his writings. That’s why he wrote for Return of Kings. He’s definitely moving right, though. And the podcast with Anglin was excellent.

I’m not all that familiar with Forney’s previous work, but I believe he deserves credit for exposing this TRS fiasco.

5 Likes

his show really isn’t my cup of tea usually either, but he has that journalisty thing where he is really good at collating all the citations and getting the facts straight, and I think his takes on this have been very good.

3 Likes

Honestly, his show with Anglin was the first time I’ve ever listened to him, but on that basis alone I’ll try to check out future interviews. I imagine that the choice of guest has a substantial impact on the philosophical direction of the show.

2 Likes

I was actually hoping to generate a little discussion here about Forney precisely because I know so little about him. @Shlomophobe, you seem to know something, even if maybe we disagree. How did you form your opinion of Forney?

The first time I ever heard about Matt Forney was here.

Apparently he & Davis Aurini were used by internet trolls in a sort of Sam Hyde prank.

1 Like

I’m not really familiar with him, there’s several videos of people chasing him around like a fucking doofus. There aren’t much of older stuff on YouTube (subway one for example), but here’s the most iconic one

He always preached to MRA about being alpha, but this was damn embarrasing. He also wrote some real shitty articles which were nuke for optics, like “How to beat your woman and get away with it”

He also attacked Sven of TRS for unfounded reasons like two years ago, I’m not surprised he sided with Stormer when this was brought up.

Your opinion?

2 Likes

There was an episode of the Daily Shoah where Enoch talks about meeting Forney at AmRen in 2016 (or 2017).

Apparently, Forney showed up there with some guy who was Middle Eastern or some form of non-white, and this guy was hitting on some woman who wanted nothing to do with him. A scuffle broke out. Nothing big, but enough to make Forney look like a d-bag, according to Enoch who’s turned out to be quite the d-bag himself.

So Forney has always had an axe to grind regarding TRS, but that’s fine because those clowns need to be called out.

1 Like

Wow. Those YT videos are really embarrassing. It’s almost as if he has some psychological problem, or a genuine phobia of physical conflict. And I know that some people have been critical of his appearance. But I still think he did a great job interviewing Anglin; & if he ever has a guest that I’m interested in, I’ll be sure to listen.

I never considered him Alt-Right though. No more so than Lauren Southern. I think Huffpo & Buzzfeed probably considered him Alt-Right, but it’s not as if that counts for anything.

1 Like

In the interview with Anglin there’s some discussion of a conference that Forney attended, but I believe they were talking about one of Spencer’s NPI events. But it seems as if he attended those conferences as a journalist. At any rate, his calling out TRS was good.

1 Like

Good listen, but Forney irritated me with his snide remarks about Mark Collett. Mark Collett has done some amazing debates and research and for some fat boy to not take him seriously is insane. Unite the right like Duke has suggested

1 Like

Lester, get an avatar.

Great analysis, How can one identify as a “gamer” / “incel”, that’s like identifying as a couch potato. Banging hookers is pathetic, no author discussed on Azzmador’s tkr literacy weekly had this type of selfish lifestyle. Charles Lindbergh never paid asian hookers…

i was unaware of this, other than reading some speculation by Anglin

JO Delaray should probably be fired over there but the whole “TRS are feds”, “Cantwell is a fed informant” stuff is silly. If someone doesn’t trust them then don’t give them your CC number

also, Fat Forney is a joke

I never take these internet rivalries seriously. The rivalry between Mister Metokur & Sargon for example, literally reminded me of the mock rivalries of the so-called University Wits of Shakespeare’s time. They would pretend to feud amongst themselves to sell pamphlets in which they attacked each other, & in the evening they were all drinking together at the same tavern. There may be somewhat more to it than that, but the similarity is still substantial.

[edit] I should perhaps emphasize that the problems with TRS which have been pointed out by DS go far beyond a simple rivalry.

2 Likes

So do you think it is acceptable to have a dissident political movement (our movement) led by Feds? Should impressionable young men base their political orientation on information provided by agents of the government, & ultimately by the NWO? Because that’s what is at stake here.

LOL @ “probably”.

2 Likes

It is far from silly.

Cantwell has publicly admitted to giving information on nationalists and right wingers to the government.

People who cooperate with feds should be viewed as cancer within dissident political movements.

3 Likes

You are shooting the messenger and not addressing the substance of the material presented about TRS and their links to the feds.

Just because you dislike Forney and think he’s a horrible person doesn’t make him wrong about this subject.

3 Likes

i don’t know that its led by Feds

i observe what Enoch and Striker do on twitter and they’re constantly pushing the narrative for our side. the TDS podcast isn’t what it used to be though, i don’t listen too often

the main task is red-pilling more people and pushing the narrative and TRS does this is well as anyone