Former RT Host Abby Martin Sues State of Georgia for Requiring Pledge of Allegiance to Israel

Martin told Sputnik that a lawsuit was filed against Georgia Southern University Monday morning in the state of Georgia. The two organizations helping her with the case, the Council on American-Islamic Relations (CAIR) and the Partnership for Civil Justice Fund, anticipate “that it could be a very clear-cut case … I’m hoping that will be a very quick, clear-cut rejection, an overhaul of the law in the state of Georgia,” she said.

2 Likes

I hope she is successful. This is such a flagrant violation of any semblance of all this “freedom” we are alleged to possess.

2 Likes

Yeah but fuck CAIR seriously

1 Like

Agreed! :disappointed:

Her joining with CAIR will just further isolate her and CAIR being the main opponents of BDS will just make anti-BDS laws more popular with Americans.

And boy, has she hit a wall. She used to be so hot.

3 Likes

Can you get her on TKR?

I doubt it. Not really interested tbqf. Extreme left wingers who just happen to be against Israel aren’t my cup of tea, esp. once they’re not hot anymore.

I didn’t know. Frankly I’ve only barely heard of her & knew nothing about her.

1 Like

Yeah, she’s cool in some ways, anti-war, anti-corporatist, anti-Israel, all that kind of thing, but she’s very, very anti-white, used to push the whole “blacks done been holocausted with slavery and Jim Crow for six million years” bullshit on her RT show, Breaking the Set. She was real hot back then though.

Never trust a woman, esp one with a nose ring.

2 Likes

I totally agree with you @Azzmador. Odd thing, real progressives (minus the anti-white bullshit) have more in common with the politics of members on infostormer than they do with establishment liberals. Her joining CAIR will not help the BDS movement expand beyond Muslims and Progressive sorts.

Something else, you once remarked at the naivete of younger men in the Dissident Right on one of your podcasts. It amazes me that too many men in this thing of ours can’t see how toxic women are in the current year.

1 Like

It’s human nature and cultural conditioning. Hard to fight against.

1 Like

I thought of you a couple of days ago. Your old “friend” Cornel West was on Sean Hannity’s show, and I was at a BBQ. There were a couple of boomers watching Hannity, and when West was on they were just shaking their heads. With all the gibs he has received over the years, one would think he could get a new suit and a haircut.

Disappointing, though no one failing to express the usual bromides of the left would probably even be allowed a platform.