Former Reddit CEO Demands Crackdown on "Incels"

Originally published at: Former Reddit CEO Demands Crackdown on “Incels” | Infostormer.com

Who the hell does this ugly gook bitch Ellen Pao think she is to criticize "incels" when she herself is probably one? I wouldn't fuck her if you paid me a trillion shekels!

When you think things couldn't possibly get any more fucked up, somebody says something or does something that lowers the bar even further. This is one of those situations.

Ellen Pao the dumb gook bitch who was briefly put in charge of Reddit for a short period of time, is demanding that tech companies crackdown on “incel” employees. The term “incel” generally describes young men who want to have sex with women but are unable to obtain sex.

It’s worth noting that when Pao was Reddit’s CEO she was universally hated by the community. They gave her the nickname “Chairman Pao” because of her restrictive censorship policies. She even banned the “incel” subreddit over dubious claims that they were inciting violence.

But what exactly have “incels” done wrong and why are they a problem? I thought it was mean spirited to stereotype a group of people? Or is that no longer a thing? And what business is it of any company if some of their employees can’t get laid? It is a completely insane demand from Pao.

The “incel” phenomenon is the result of an unsustainable societal situation caused by Jewish feminism. You can’t blame “incels” for this. The sexual liberation of women have turned them into filthy whores who ride hundreds of dicks in a constant quest to obtain a more “alpha” male. So even when a man is able to secure a girlfriend, it becomes a full time job to keep her because of their highly disloyal nature.

Pictured above is your average 20-something slut. Great wife material isn't she? Clearly, feminism has been a very positive influence on her life!

So basically you have all these young women of breeding age actively pursuing who they consider to be the top tier males. This means a small percentage of men get tons of pussy while a large segment of men are left with scraps. In countries like the United States where prostitution is illegal, the problem is further exacerbated. It's a recipe for a societal meltdown because the value of their pussy has been artificially increased to infinitely high levels.

This is why the institution of marriage was originally implemented. It mandated that each man was allowed to marry one woman to ensure that all men had an equal opportunity to build families and have a stake in society. This institution has been completely destroyed over the past 50 years or so. Marriage means nothing these days. No fault divorce and the complete absence of societal shaming has allowed these sluts to run amok. There is no tangible benefit for a man marrying. It just empowers some bitch to take half of your money whenever she feels like it.

It’s a very difficult environment for men of any age to deal with. This includes the men who women would consider top tier. Even Brad Pitt and Donald Trump have had their fair share of women problems. And then combine all this with the fact that 90 percent of women are fat, ugly, have shitty personalities or some combination of the three.

And how can Pao be criticizing "incels" in the age of #MeToo? This slant eyed bitch can't have it both ways. She's just a disgusting man hating gook. And those tits! lol

But this gook bitch Pao is a complete fucking idiot. She claims that "incels" are a problem at the same time when the #MeToo movement is criticizing men for sexually harassing and abusing them in the workplace. You would think that she would be happy with "incels" because this is a group that is statistically less likely to abuse women. But no, apparently men of all kinds are evil. You can't win with these dumb whores. You are evil if you pursue and have sex with them, evil if they refuse to have sex with you and evil if you do neither lol.

I’m sure some people reading this are probably thinking that you’re just mad because you’re an “incel” yourself. Truthfully, I don’t consider myself an “incel” because I have no sexual interest in the vast majority of women due to some of the aforementioned reasons I mentioned. When i was in my early 20s, I had sex with a girl who I was not attracted to and felt disgusted with myself. After that, I’ve always been selective with who I’ve pursued. But the ulterior motives, psychological games and disloyalty I’ve experienced from women have led me to mostly give up with dating. It’s much easier and less stressful to obtain sex from prostitutes. As I’ve said before, prostitutes are at least honest about being whores. This is preferable to your average 20-something or 30-something woman. Many of them put on a fake innocent princess routine despite the fact that they’ve already had 200 dicks shoved in their holes.

I’d encourage anybody who considers themselves to be an “incel” to quit obsessing over these dumb bitches and do some sex tourism. It’s been one of the best decisions I’ve ever made. I’ve been able to bang a number of young women I’ve found physically attractive without the psychological stress and abuse that comes when dealing with your average female. Some of the best sex and interactions I’ve had with women have been with prostitutes. Plus, I really don’t need to deal with any crazy female shit when I’m trying to focus most of my spare time on running this site. Maybe this will change at some point and I’ll eventually find a suitable woman to have kids with, but I’m not holding my breath. Not in this current environment at least.

But concluding, Pao is a worthless gook cunt. Attacking “incels” in today’s society is like a heavyweight MMA fighter attacking a midget. I’d bet Pao is an “incel” herself. I just don’t understand how her husband would ever want to fuck her on a regular basis. She’s foul looking. And as George Carlin would have said, most men wouldn’t fuck her with a stolen dick!

6 Likes

Those Czech, Hungarian and Russian girls are crazy hot, without any gross tattoos, piercings or belly flab. Castizo girls in Latin America are also quite desirable. Spoiled and demanding, but well worth the investment, I think.

Then of course there’s always the jewess…

4 Likes

Erren K. Pao? Me no rike, she vely ugry!

chinese%20laughing

5 Likes

I’m so sick of seeing young women with all sorts of fucked up tattoos on their body. It makes me physically ill.

And I concur that Eastern European women are definitely much easier to deal with and more desirable than any of them in the Anglo sphere.

6 Likes

The Modern American Woman has a lot in common with 1970’s AMF Harley Davidsons.

When they were new,they were pretty good looking,since AMF had enough sense to leave the styling alone when they got control of HD.

But they were high priced,so if you wanted a new one,you were going to be out a big hunk of cash.

And then you found out that they were very maintenance intensive. And the maintenance wasn’t cheap either.

That wasn’t the end of the troubles,though. Even after spending yuge cashes buying the things and PM’ing the things,they still weren’t anything close to dependable. What you wound up having was a money pit that you couldn’t even take back and forth to work. Because you never knew when it would decide to quit running and leave you stranded on the side of the road.

To complete this less-than-perfect analogy,everyone I knew that had one of those contraptions wound up selling them at a loss. ( And in one case,paying to have it hauled away )

The replacements were invariably Jap bikes that ran like gangbusters and seldom-if ever-stopped functioning.

2 Likes

I prefer Russian, Ukrainian & Eastern European women any day to our current domestic crop. Most American women are rather disgusting, even the so called educated & professional class. The other day, I heard a well dressed female attorney in her late 30’s spew out the “F” word several times mixed in with an occasional bullshit & asshole. But that’s about par for the legal profession regardless of gender or status in this (post) modern era.

Infostormer, you’re right about not only the tattoos, but also body piercings, especially in the nose or lips, the tie dyed hair colors, the clothing with holes or patches, etc. Besides the aforementioned, look at all the fatties out there for good measure.

4 Likes

This woman looks like a tranny with a horrible boob job. Most Asian women are kinda cute but wtf she looks like Hank Hills neighbor Kahn.
2018-05-05-16-14-21--452018107

4 Likes

Body piercings are just as bad. It’s as if they are intentionally trying to make themselves look as horrible as possible. It’s a situation that is quite difficult to comprehend.

2 Likes

She can’t possibly be serious. Who would have sex with her except some pedophile sicko that is attracted to her body which reminds him of a young boy.

2 Likes

lmao …Chairman Pao marching through the institutions again.

3 Likes

Ehhh…you can kinda sorta win,although not exactly.

All you have to do is to refuse to play the game. Of course this will inevitably result in some kind of shaming attempt,but those can be dealt with by a small collection of one-line responses,such as-

“You’re cute when you’re mad,and if you lost 20 pounds,you might be even cuter”

Another one that really annoys them is to inform them that-

"I have never paid a woman to have sex,but it’s never bothered me a bit to pay a woman to go away after having sex.
( this one can get silverware and crockery flying)

3 Likes

Sorry to the more sensitive readers

At least the Russian and French femen are attractive. Ugly kikes going topless. I need to watch some kitten videos after this.

This is why slut shaming needs to be brought back. You filthy whores better check yourself before you wreck yourself. Too late your already spoiled. Off to the forced labor camps.

3 Likes

lol, I’m appropriating this one!

2 Likes

Wow, those Jewish sluts are disgusting. They’re holding a march saying that they don’t want to be raped when that’s actually what they want. I bet each one of them has fantasies about an Aryan in a Nazi uniform doing the most degenerate of sexual things to them.

6 Likes

You have to keep in mind that most zhids are as crazy as a half D-Con’d rat,and that goes double for the zhidettes.

3 Likes