Former DNI Head Talks About UFOs

Originally published at: Former DNI Head Talks About UFOs | Infostormer.com

We are seeing all sorts of people talking about UFOs now. You can add former Director of National Intelligence John Ratcliffe to that list. He was on Fox News talking about this stuff in an interview.

Wow. Maria Bartiromo gets former DNI John Ratcliffe to talk about UFOs ahead a deadline for the government to disclose what it knows about them…

"Usually we have multiple sensors that are picking up these things…there is actually quite a few more than have been made public" pic.twitter.com/qu4VlzrZw1

— Daniel Chaitin (@danielchaitin7) March 19, 2021

The Pentagon is preparing to disclose some sort of UFO report. The fact that they are suddenly being “transparent” about UFOs after dismissing people’s questions about them for decades should raise some eyebrows.

I believe that they are doing this to prepare people for a future fake alien encounter event. It’s the most logical explanation for all this UFO/alien stuff coming out suddenly.

3 Likes

Yeah, no kidding. Honestly, this is so retarded that I can hardly believe it – but look at the response to Covid. Maybe someone will be able to get an extraterrestrial reptile to go on a speaking tour with Bigfoot.

I guess that when the government tells people that they should convert to Gay Islam they’ll just go along with it.

I mean, let’s just blow up the fucking Moon. What does it matter at this point? I’m so disgusted.

2 Likes

Look over here! UFOs!

(while the southern border is wide open, inflation is setting in (look at the price of gas) war is being ramped up in the ME and Biden is tripping all over himself b/c of dementia).

Anything to divert the goyim’s attention off of what Jews are doing to the U.S. (as in destroying it).

1 Like

This is the point. The distraction value of this nonsense is huge. But also, the govt. is offering the dribbling idiots who have promoted this stuff a large measure of vindication. What exactly they might do with that I’m not sure. But a couple million government licensed retards can’t be a good thing.

1 Like
  • I believe in flying saucers and/or space ships piloted by extraterrestrial aliens.
  • I do not believe in UFO’s of this type, but there may be some terrestrial aircraft that are unidentified.

0 voters

1 Like

Of course that’s the only logical answer. The Corona-hoax is derailing at crazy speed, and the kikes need a new powerful enemy of the people. The alien idea is already inside many low-IQ minds and only needs to be primed. Then, when this hoax begins to falter, the kikes can claim national security as a reason for less than full disclosure.
They just cannot invent a novel or interesting hoax that is impregnable - at least not by the un-subverted Aryan mind.

1 Like

This is as believable as anything else they foist off on the public. :roll_eyes:

2 Likes

Marco Rubio is now talking about how there are UFOs everywhere now. The floodgates on this stuff are starting to open.

2 Likes

And each retarded politician receiving ADL payoffs like a dog who properly performed a trick.

1 Like

But man, I mean, Marco Rubio: are the Jews really that hard up?

2 Likes

Right! I agree - he’d be the last choice for even a jail rape. Nobody wants that freak.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.