Football player, 16, accused of murdering pregnant cheerleader

https://nypost.com/2018/12/10/football-player-16-accused-of-murdering-pregnant-cheerleader/ Football player, 16, accused of murdering pregnant cheerleader

A 16-year-old football player in Indiana is accused of murdering a 17-year-old cheerleader who was six months pregnant, police said.

Police discovered Breana Rouhselang’s body in a trash can behind a restaurant near her Mishawaka home Sunday morning after her family reported her missing, reported WNDU. Rouhselang’s loved ones called police Saturday night after they “got the feeling something wasn’t right,” Lt. Alex Arendt of the St. Joseph County Metro Homicide Unit told the AP.

Shortly after finding the body, police took Aaron Trejo, a classmate of Rouhselang’s at Mishawaka High School, into custody on a preliminary murder charge. He was scheduled to be charged as an adult on Monday morning, police said Sunday.

Police did not announce an official cause of death but say Rouhselang was shot, stabbed or both, WSBT reported. An autopsy was scheduled for sometime this week.

Rouhselang and Trejo knew each other from the school’s football team, police said, without elaborating on their relationship. Rouhselang was the football team’s manager, her family said.

The community has been rattled by the tragedy and its impact on both families.

“The thing is that most of us are fathers, and any senseless death is very upsetting, but when you’re talking about young people, it is more so,” St. Joseph County Deputy Prosecutor Chris Fronk said.

“Victims’, suspects’ families, those are the kind of people we keep our focus on because they didn’t choose this.”

Meg Sauer, chief communications officer for the northern Indiana school district, said the school is doing its best to support students following the death.

“We’re just focusing on healing the kids,” Sauer told the Indianapolis Star.

Friends and loved ones set up a GoFundMe page to help the victim’s family pay for funeral expenses.

1 Like

I suspect before clicking on the article that the cheerleader will be a simple minded “anti racist” white, and the killer a conspicuously ugly black wishing to elude a couple of decades of paying child support.

1 Like

Hehe he’ll be charged with double murder hopefully.

Edit: apparently the ‘mom’ is a nigger and the dad is a coal burner or male equivalent: Fundraiser for David Rouhselang by Michelle Blandford : For Breana Rouhselang by Dave & Nicole Rouhselang

Obviously I suspect that this ‘Nicole’ was her step-mom. And, it shouldn’t be that surprising that the daughter goes after a spic when the dad goes for mystery meat.

2 Likes

Also:

fucking spics…

1 Like

Such people never miss an opportunity to solicit funds.

2 Likes

“Victims’, suspects’ families, those are the kind of people we keep our focus on because they didn’t choose this.”

Trejo was detained. After conferring with his family, Trejo again denied knowing where Rouhselang was and repeated that she no-showed when he tried to meet her.

1 Like

I thought I saw this 56% Mutt Face on a cartoon once,

1 Like