Florida to Ban Sanctuary Cities

Originally published at: Florida to Ban Sanctuary Cities | Infostormer.com

Florida’s Governor Ron DeSantis seems to be doing some positive things. He just managed to get the state legislature to send him a bill to ban sanctuary cities throughout the state. He will be signing the bill into law.

BREAKING
Florida Senate sends anti-sanctuary city bill to Gov. Ron DeSantis for his signature: https://t.co/J1XLhFRSVC

— Spectrum Bay News 9 (@BN9) May 2, 2019

I’m always skeptical about these things, but on the surface this appears to be a step in the right direction. The ACLU had been warning people not to travel to Florida if the bill gets signed into law so that’s a good sign.

Everything they describe as being bad I fully support. I’m 100 percent for racial profiling because non-Whites are far more prone to commit crimes than Whites. And I want ICE to go into Florida and start cleaning out as many illegals from shithole countries as possible.

If Florida passes a bill forcing local law enforcement to do ICE’s bidding, travelers and residents — including US citizens — could experience racial profiling, unjust detention, and deportation.https://t.co/dAFRi0sewY

— ACLU (@ACLU) April 26, 2019

6 Likes

I shouldn’t be surprised by the idiots replying to that ACLU tweet. They are claiming they won’t travel to Florida (their loss) and then they are claiming US citizens get detained who are non-white. If that happened it’d be such a different situation at Disney World where everything is restated in Spanish and it’s chock full of brown spics from all areas. The perfect place for ICE to go is Disney World to catch a lot of illegals.

Damn right.

Also, they dismiss Florida as a redneck state. Clearly misinformed as Florida is barely reliably red in terms of politics and there’s a huge amount of illegals coming here, along with cities like Orlando and Miami welcoming them. I hope Florida can stay red but I see way more spics around then whites.

Yankees should stay home anyway because they (usually white) come here and start trying to enact bullshit like gay rights and other progressive crap.

6 Likes

Yankees should stay home anyway because they (jews) come here and start trying to enact bullshit like gay rights and other progressive crap.

I fixed one of the tweets.

5 Likes

yeah, like signing a bill IN ISRAEL that destroys free speech for students who dare say bad things about the lying, 9/11 terrorist JEWS.

5 Likes

I know where my family and I will be going on our next vacation!

Wish the governor of California will do same but hell will have to be declared “frozen over” before THAT ever happens. He’s busy welcoming in every 3rd world scum he can round up - the more destitute, diseased, unskilled and dumber the better.

Now he’s raising taxes on everything to pay for it all - as productive citizens and businesses flee the state. Amazing how many businesses have shuttered here.

California Governor Gavin Newsom Set to Implement New Tax — On Drinking Water

4 Likes

Shows who paid for his election, doesn’t it?

They want their pound of flesh and it sounds like they’re getting it.

Every. Goddamn. Time.

5 Likes

yes, and it shows that this turd, DeSantis is planning on running for President so he’s sucking as much jew-dick as possible.

5 Likes

i was in orlando a few years ago and the place resembled a united nations dinner party.
Every race but white people everywhere.
Dot heads, niggers, beaners, muslims , chinks and on and on…but it was a rare sight to a white person.
Same in the Miami-broward -PBC area…the only “whites” left really are jews…or leftists who do drugs and suck dick.

2 Likes

DeSantis will suck jewish cock by signing HB 741, the FL anti-semitism/anti-Israel bill when he visits Jerusalem in a few weeks. Hopefully, Mr Lee will run a story on how dangerous this bill is which includes making it a crime to “allege myths about Jewish control of the media, economy and government” and “accusing the jews of inventing or exaggerating the Holocaust” to name just a few.

4 Likes

Yeah, that Israel bill is bullshit. DeSantis can fuck off if he signs it. I’ll try to do a write up on it when I have a chance.

5 Likes

Desantis has presidential aspirations so i’m certain that he will sign it in front of the jew-filth to prove his cuckatude. you can’t win without support of the blood suckers.

what will be interesting is what the courts will do. i have no confidence in Trump’s Super-Court so anything is possible. the jews are DESPERATE to saddle The USA with “holocaust denial laws” and this will be there test-case.

4 Likes

As the anti-castros and conservative sun runners die off Florida will be a lost cause, simular to California. No disrespect to the farmers in central Florida who are closer to Texas when it comes to values.

4 Likes

Well, then i may re-visit florida. Last time i went there, it looked like nothing but illegal shit skins.

2 Likes