Florida House Aide Fired Over School Shooting Crisis Actor Comments

Originally published at: Florida House Aide Fired Over School Shooting Crisis Actor Comments | Infostormer.com

This dude got fired from his job because he has questions about these script reading school shooting survivors who look like they're acting for the kike-run media.

This is really stupid. A Florida House aide was fired because he questioned if the so-called school shooting survivors who have been all over television promoting gun control had ulterior motives. He specifically questioned if they were paid actors.

Fox News:

An aide to a Florida House lawmaker was fired Tuesday after he said that Parkland students who were speaking out on gun control after Wednesday’s mass shooting were paid actors.

Benjamin Kelly, the aide to Republican Rep. Shawn Harrison, emailed Tampa Bay Times reporter Alex Leary to claim that two Marjory Stoneman Douglas students who appeared on CNN weren’t actually survivors of the attack.

Considering all the events that have transpired, it is not crazy to question what's going on here. These kids are clearly being coached in what appear to be scripted media appearances designed to promote gun control. David Hogg is the most obvious example of this and that dyke spic bitch Emma Gonzalez is another.

And does anybody really think that a group of High School students could instantaneously organize the types of events we are seeing? They’re being aided by huge donors in a cynical attempt to use the situation to pressure politicians to end the Second Amendment.

The good news is that there’s lots of people questioning the motivations of these people. Hogg was on MSNBC today and he was forced to counter accusations that he’s involved in a conspiracy to create fake news. The fact that this was even brought up is proof that they’re facing some heat.

And then look at Hogg’s appearance on CNN. He was brought on to counter claims that he’s an actor but looked like he was reading off of another script as he claimed he wasn’t an actor. The whole thing looked fake as shit and contrived. There’s nothing natural about his statements here.

I certainly don’t believe that questioning the motivations of these people is wrong. There’s ample evidence indicating that there’s some weird shit going on here. It is an important discussion to have. It certainly shouldn’t result in your firing because the view is considered to be mean or insensitive.

We need to get to the bottom of what’s going on with these script reading teens. They’re being used in a cynical attempt to take your guns. There is no question about this.

3 Likes

I’m convinced these nerds are being paid by the Deep State / Lord Soros to promote a slick, orchestrated gun-grabbing agenda. Furthermore, I openly question if anyone was really shot and killed at Parkland HS. The whole thing is starting to smell like gefilte fish to me.

1 Like

A video questioning this fruitcake, David Hogg’s, legitimacy was trending at #1 today on (((Youtube))) but it was quickly taken down by the Skypes.

2 Likes

Is there a mirror of that clip somewhere?

Not sure- watched it earlier and now it is gone. actually if you do a search for him there is a lot of questioning of his validity- of course the MSM is pawning this off as “Alt-right conspiracy theories”.

While anything is possible, I don’t think we can outright say that the whole thing was faked.

And ultimately, I don’t think that’s the most important aspect to focus on. The media reaction and how these events are used for political purposes is where it’s best to focus our energy because the chicanery is far more obvious and provable.

But it does have many of the same elements that Sandy Hook had. They’re even planning to destroy the building where all this shit allegedly happened and no physical proof of the killings have been presented to the public. I don’t think any security camera footage has been released either.

There’s obviously lots of weird shit with this whole event. I don’t think anybody can deny that.

2 Likes

Yeah, his performances have been so terrible that it’s impossible to not question his motivations. This recent CNN clip I embedded in my article is completely insane.

2 Likes

@infostormer I should think events like this (whether real or faked) would actually encourage people to buy MORE guns and ammo rather than voluntarily disarm themselves and submit unconditionally to the Government. But liberals (and their jew bosses) don’t seem to understand human nature.

1 Like

Totally agree. Gun sales boomed under Obama because of the threat he posed to the Second Amendment. Under Trump gun sales haven’t done as well but this whole situation we are seeing could change that.

1 Like

And supposedly Sheriff Kike got some 17 year old girl pregnant and he made her get an abortion in 2013 so he is totally controllable by TPTB

1 Like

Sheriff Scott Israel? lol yeah…

Just the fact that the Sheriff turned out to be a kike raised definite alarm bells by itself.

4 Likes

You know how low the education system has sunken when they pull off such a lame, pathetic attempt as this. Even more sad is how many snowflakes still believe it. This ‘eye-witness’ wasn’t even at the scene and was being interviewed by CNN about the ‘shooting’ hours before it happened. They always screw key things up in these events and this time it was REAL sloppy. Check out those ‘bullet holes’ in the computer monitor. Those look like bullet hole stickers like they use in the movies and have used at other fake shootings. These retards are incapable of pulling off a realistic looking psy-op. Time for them to come up with some new material. A real high powered rifle would have blown that monitor to bits and it sure as hell would not be sitting there still on top of a desk.

DWhMT1yVoAElz5J

2 Likes

It’s called “duping delight” The pleasure of being able to manipulate someone, often made visible to others by flashing a smile at an inappropriate moment. Nice picture of these crisis acting scumbags.

Hopefully that group of whiny ZOG brats will annoy the public and Soros’ gun-grabbing scheme will backfire. They are extremely unlikable, especially that puta with the shaved head.

1 Like

Cat’s out of the bag now. Check this out.
Florida Shooting Survivor: CNN Gave “Scripted” Question After Refusing To Air His
Originally posted at iBankCoin.com

A Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School student was approached by CNN to ask a question at Wednesday night’s town hall, but declined after the network gave him a “scripted question” instead of allowing him to ask his own question.

Colton Haab, a member of the Junior ROTC who shielded students while shots rang out, Local 10 news that he was going to ask a question about hiring veterans as armed security guards.

“CNN had originally asked me to write a speech and questions and it ended up being all scripted,” Haab told WPLG-TV. “I don’t think that it’s going get anything accomplished. It’s not gonna ask the true questions that all the parents and teachers and students have.”
“I expected to be able to ask my questions and give my opinion on my questions,” Haab said.

“Colton Haab, a member of the Junior ROTC who shielded classmates in the midst of terror says he did not get to share his experience,” WPLG’s Janine Stanwood explained. “Colton wrote questions about school safety, suggested using veterans as armed school security guards but claims CNN wanted him to ask a scripted question instead so he decided not to go,” reported Stanwood.

2 Likes

While I firmly believe this narrative is strictly orchestrated and controlled, I don’t necessarily think the entire incident was faked. Wouldn’t it be far simpler to pull off, as well as more effective, if there were real deaths? I do not think these people would hesitate to kill to further their agenda.

2 Likes

And as I’ve said elsewhere, public schooling is essentially just coaching in the catechism of cultural Marxism. When something tragic happens the MSM just sorts through the affected group (HS students in this case) & grabs the members of that group with the most poise & who are sufficiently articulate to speak publicly – though Hogg may have let them down a bit on camera.

2 Likes

Once the Soviet Union fell, (((they))) upped their indoctrination of the next generation. That and bringing in foreign peoples that are complacent. Che and hammer & sickle tee shirts are totally acceptable. Once a guy I chewed out this guy who thought his Che shirt was Bob Marley. Our opposition is taking advantage of ignorance. Let’s take advantage of their over confidence. Hail Victory!

Fucking LMAO!!!

2 Likes