Florida Governor Signs Bill Banning Criticism of Jews in Israel

Originally published at: Florida Governor Signs Bill Banning Criticism of Jews in Israel | Infostormer.com

Ron DeSantis was doing a few good things in Florida as the state’s governor. Unfortunately he decided to flush all that down the toilet with this bullshit. Seriously, WTF is this?

Tallahassee Democrat:

Randy Fine, a Republican legislator from Melbourne Beach, got personal Wednesday when he sat down with Gov. Ron DeSantis at the King David Hotel in Jerusalem to sign a bill adding anti-Semitism to the categories of discrimination outlawed by Florida.

He talked about a boy 32 years ago who failed Algebra because he missed one test — a test that was given on the important Jewish holiday of Yom Kippur.

“If that was a real holiday, we would have all had it off,” the teacher told him.

“And I swore an oath that when my boys were born nothing like that would ever happen to them,” he said. “Unfortunately the threat of that is still real.”

He told those gathered after a historic cabinet meeting in the U.S. Embassy in Jerusalem about a group of Alachua County students who went to a school board meeting to protest the rise in anti-Semitism attacks from fellow students. One wore a swastika and made a Hitler salute. Another told a Jewish student he should have died in the Holocaust.

Lawsuit dismissed after Florida governor, Cabinet sued over plans to meet in Israel

Anti-Semitism is on the rise across the nation, he said, with members of congress using BDS (Boycott, Divest and Sanctions) as a subtle form of discrimination against Jews.

Fine thanked his Senate counterpart, Joe Gruters of Sarasota, and all the Legislators who helped the bill pass unanimously.

“Anti-Semitism has no place in our state,” DeSantis said, repeating the story of placing sanctions against Airbnb when it delisted properties in the West Bank last December. The company reversed its policy and now DeSantis thinks the sanctions should be lifted.

What would the mainstream Jewish press say if a state governor went to Moscow and signed a bill outlawing criticism of Russians? They’d go nuts calling that person a traitor to the United States of America.

But this standard does not apply to Israel because Jews control the United States government.

I mean just think of what happened here. A state governor signed a bill in a foreign country that benefits said members of that foreign country. And he signed it in the King David Hotel of all places, a place where Jewish terrorists killed a number of British people in a terrorist attack.

The bill violates the First Amendment and should be thrown out by the courts. You can’t pass a law banning the criticism of a group of people because they were allegedly masturbated to death and gassed in fake shower rooms back in the 1940s. I’m sorry, but you just can’t do that.

Ron DeSantis can go fuck himself for this disgusting display of Jew cock sucking. If he likes sucking Jew cock so much he should permanently move to Israel and suck all the Jew cock he wants in Tel Aviv.

10 Likes

this is incredible. BDS is solely designed to stop the scumbag jews from murdering Palestinian children who are throwing rocks in protest of their homeland being occupied by Jews.

let’s hope that the courts quickly strike this insane law down in its entirety… this is nothing short of “holocaust denial laws” for america. and the jews wonder why they are so hated…

DeSantis clearly has presidential aspirations so he’s selling-out his oath to “uphold the constitution of the united states” in preparation for a run, probably in 2024. but what’s telling is that he’s not worried about political fallout from his attack on our 1st amendment. if i were near the capital, i’d protest the pos with a huge sign calling him a traitor. but nobody cares that’s why i so hate them.

this new law was worded like a grade-school kid wrote it. the mainstream media is reporting on it BUT not talking about the particulars. the law is just idiotic but it passed without one vote in opposition. everyone is afraid… here’s the wording. it’s laughable.

— Calling for, aiding, or justifying the killing or harming of Jews, often in the name of a radical ideology or an extremist view of religion.

— Making mendacious, dehumanizing, demonizing, or stereotypical allegations about Jews as such or the power of

— Jews as a collective — especially, but not exclusively, the myth about a world Jewish conspiracy or of Jews controlling the media, economy, government or other societal institutions.

— Accusing Jews as a people of being responsible for real or imagined wrongdoing committed by a single Jewish person or group, the State of Israel, or even for acts committed by non Jews.

— Accusing Jews as a people or the State of Israel of inventing or exaggerating the Holocaust.

— Accusing Jewish citizens of being more loyal to Israel, or the alleged priorities of Jews worldwide, than to the interest of their own nations.

— Demonizing Israel by using the symbols and images associated with classic anti-Semitism to characterize Israel, Israelis, drawing comparisons of contemporary Israeli policy to that of the Nazis, or blaming Israel for all interreligious or political tensions.

— Applying a double standard to Israel by requiring behavior of Israel that is not expected or demanded of any other democratic nation, or focusing peace or human rights investigations only on Israel.

— Delegitimizing Israel by denying the Jewish people their right to self-determination and denying Israel the right to exist.

8 Likes

Another “conservative” that puts the jews and the state of Israel over the US constitution and his constituents. In a sane society, he would be charged with treason and dealt with accordingly.

8 Likes

7 Likes

HB 741 is a trial balloon for the sheenies to see what they can eventually get away with nationally as far as the 1stAmend goes. It is the ultimate dream of the heebs for the US to be like Europe with their insane Holocaust Denial laws.

4 Likes

This bill is geared towards students - the hebes look at the surveys that say 40% of Millenials/Gen Z do not believe that 6M died in the Holocaust (as opposd to a much lower % of Boomers) and start panicking that they are losing The Message so they try to Shut It Down with FL students.

2 Likes

yes, it’s to stop the truth at of all places, SCHOOLS. this new law is just going to draw attention to their desperation and greatly anger civil libertarians. incredibly, it passed unanimously! the reach of the Jew Demon is long.

2 Likes

Freedom of speech-- but there are certain people who are above all criticism and if you say anything they do not like the consequences will be severe.

3 Likes

There is a saying, “Symbols rule the world, not words nor laws”. That’s why it’s so important for Jews to be bumping into Swastikas everywhere they go. It’s also a symbol of defiance against our Zionist Occupied Government. Psychological war is important because physical wounds can heal…

4 Likes

yes, this is why the 卐 is outlawed in many countries.

3 Likes

What he did not mention and I am sure it was to spare us the horror, was that upon receiving that failing grade his skin started to blister as if he was in an oven. It literally was like another shoah.

2 Likes

All that jew circumcised cock sucking hentai is becoming very annoying. I’m not even angry about it anymore, just extremely tired by this constant submissive demonstration from Shabbot Goy Fat Soy Boy Republicunt, when not even jews ask about it. I swear than these guys are possessed! their life is just turn around: Oh Schlomo sama how do you wish to be suck today ? what i can do for Yahve ? tell me Schlomo sama did i do right ? did i’m a good goy ? the fact than it’s come mostly from people who are supposed to be catholic is gross, they should get all excommunicated, period. That like when some Trump supporters who like to wear Israel flag in there support manifestations, are they americans or israelians ? you stupid niggers! you wearing the flag of the owners of you ancestors. They’re still house pet of master Schlomo.
1 Like

“— Jews as a collective — especially, but not exclusively, the myth about a world Jewish conspiracy or of Jews controlling the media, economy, government or other societal institutions.”
It’s not even a conspiracy has they enjoy to brag about it all the time. YOU FUCKING REPUBLICUNT FAT SCUM, GO DIE OF OVERWEIGHT!

1 Like

“For know who have really the power, ask yourself of who we can’t talk about.”

Voltaire
4 Likes