Fired Fake News Assholes Told to "Learn to Code" by /pol/

Originally published at: Fired Fake News Assholes Told to “Learn to Code” by /pol/ | Infostormer.com

Many of the fake news assholes who got fired from their jobs at Buzzfeed, Huffington Post and other kike operations are being ruthlessly mocked on social media. They’re being told that they should “learn to code.”

The meme is even being used to target still employed fake news fucks like the kike Julia Ioffe who seemed not to understand how her worthless profession was being mocked.

The reason why this is funny is that many in the fake news industrial complex were telling coal miners and other people who previously lost their jobs that they should “learn to code.” So they’re the one’s who actually originated the meme and /pol/ just shoved it back in their faces.

Black Pigeon Speaks did a good video dissecting the whole situation.

The kike Talia Lavin is particularly upset about the meme being used to mock the now unemployed generators of lies and propaganda.

But seriously, fuck these so-called “journalists.” They’re worthless people who were paid by kikes to push false narratives about everything imaginable. They’re one of the biggest problems we have and I couldn’t give a shit if they remain unemployed for the rest of their miserable lives. Maybe if we are lucky, some of them will commit suicide.

8 Likes

6 Likes

it’s alarming what has happened to our media. when they covered for THE REAL 9/11 terrorists i knew that they all were scum and even before that too. one day in the land of the mid-80’s i was watching the evening news. all three main TV networks had the EXACT SAME STORIES, RUN AT THE EXACT SAME TIME. the only difference in their reporting was the feel-good sendoffs. then after The Gulf War NBC had a recurring segment called , “Schwarzkopf’s America” where they paraded this war criminal as an average Joe who only wants the best for America. it was sickening… with each passing year the news has become more and more fake. frankly, i’m surprised that Trump hasn’t caved on this issue too. but make no mistake, Trump uses the fake news to his advantage when necessary to bomb and start wars… Venezuela is on the hit-list and Trump and the Jew bankster media love the fake news position on the matter.

5 Likes
2 Likes

That faggot-assed Dorsey will kick you off of Twitter now for telling someone to learn to code

1 Like

I still have not learned the trick to staying alive on Twatter. I keep getting shoahed. Probably because I can’t stop naming the Jew, posting hatefacts, etc. Or am I just supposed to create a new account every couple weeks? Don’t think I have the patience to dredge up a new fake phone number that often…

“People” :joy:

Just think about how stupid this is. These people are given power over our social nervous system and they can’t do basic logic like substitute for X (“Honestly, I don’t know how you can sleep knowing that you’re reveling in other people’s job losses. No matter how much you may dislike the NSDAP, these are PEOPLE. With children, and homes, and pets, and lives. Grow a heart.”)

(Yes, I think of Big Media “journalists” the way “journalists” think of the NSDAP)

2 Likes

Troll the ADL for super fast lamp shading!!