Finland Makes 34-Year-Old Woman its Prime Minister

Originally published at: Finland Makes 34-Year-Old Woman its Prime Minister | Infostormer.com

Finland’s new leader is going to be a 34-year-old millennial woman.

AP:

A 34-year-old transport minister and lawmaker has been tapped to become Finland’s youngest prime minister ever and its third female government leader.

Finland’s ruling Social Democratic Party council voted 32-29 late Sunday to name Sanna Marin over rival Antti Lindtman to take over the government’s top post from incumbent Antti Rinne.

Having emerged as Finland’s largest party in the April election, the Social Democrats can appoint one of their own to the post of prime minister in the Nordic nation of 5.5 million.

Marin has been the party’s vice chairwoman, a lawmaker since 2015 and served as until this week as the minster for transport and communications. According to Finland’s biggest newspaper Helsingin Sanomat and the Ilta-Sanomat tabloid, Marin will become the world’s youngest sitting prime minister.

This is obviously insane. Generally speaking, women do not belong in government or in public life at all. Their place is in the home where they should be raising children.

It is even more insane to put an inexperienced millennial woman in charge of a country. Millennial women are the most damaged and unhinged group of women in all of history.

I don’t know much about this particular woman, but my guess is that she’d love to flood Finland with millions of niggers and brown monkey men. That’s what most women in government advocate for. Although she’ll probably be prevented from doing this since anti-nigger sentiment is on the rise in Finland.

7 Likes

This should help transform Finland further into Sweden, the rape capital of the world:

Finland: Third World Invasion Brings Pedophile Refugee-Sex Attack Crime Wave, “Unseen in Country’s History”

Finland: White Women Targeted In Latest Refugee-Terrorist Attack

–New Observer Online

5 Likes

I am so disappointed that you goys do nothqdefault

2 Likes

Miss Universe this year was horrendous. Black dude in a dress.

4 Likes

Look at that stupid cunt.

3 Likes

She has a decent set of milky-white titties on her.

And the winner of Miss Helsinki 2020 is Miss Umbabunga Bongo:

Miss%20Helsinki%202020

3 Likes

This is scary because younger women tend to be a lot more naive than older women. Expect completely open borders and a U.S. military base in Finland within a few years.

1 Like

This broad was also raised by an unwed mother. When “Unwed Mother” became “Single Mother”–it was at that point I started noticing the decline (around 1993-1996).

4 Likes

I read on Gab that Miss American, Miss Universe, Miss Teen USA - are ALL blacks.

Across Europe too:

Now, I hear, the trannies are getting involved.

3 Likes

I’d say that is exactly right. But for Finland’s sake, I really hope not.

3 Likes

she looks like the kind of vapid bitch who’ll spread her twat for “migrants”

3 Likes