Fertility Rate in England and Wales Hits 80-Year Low

Originally published at: Fertility Rate in England and Wales Hits 80-Year Low | Infostormer.com

In a sane society, this would be treated as a crisis. But we do not live in a sane society and this is why this major problem is being largely ignored.

Daily Mail:

Birth rates have hit a historic low amid falling fertility rates, an ageing population and increasing numbers of women leaving it until later in life to have children.

There were just over 11 babies born for every 1,000 people in England and Wales last year – the lowest level since birth rates were first recorded 80 years ago.

In total 657,076 children were born – down 3.2 per cent on a year earlier and nearly ten per cent on 2012.

This is the end result of young women being told to pursue some bullshit career while their most fertile years are wasted away. It’s further exacerbated by nonsense propaganda being pushed about how having kids is bad for the environment. Not to mention all the retarded divorce laws and legal obstacles that have gotten in the way of people forming families. Meanwhile we see niggers and brown people breeding like rats everywhere around the world.

The good news is that this problem is not unsolvable and it could be easily fixed if we remove Jews from our countries. Because they’re the ones who have been behind all of this feminist bullshit which has been the primary driver of this disturbing trend.

4 Likes

Not surprisingly the Welsh Language Society, Cymdeithas yr Iaith Gymraeg, has nothing to say about this. I phoned them a few years ago to ask if they were coordinating any of their efforts with the BNP, & they told me smugly that they didn’t work with “racists”. So if speakers of Celtic languages are exterminated that’s OK I guess; the chief mission of the Cymdeithas is to stop racism. Nice job saving Welsh, jackasses.

2 Likes

It’s very common to see Arab couples with 4 or 5 kids and pregnant with more. You’re lucky to see white couples with more than 2, or any at all. These Arabs are supposed to be refugees, it’s obvious most of their kids were born in our country, so why have a big family while being a ‘refugee’… unless they are trying to replace us.

BNP? Please enlighten us. Thanks

British National Party

2 Likes

1 Like