Female Put in Charge of Army Infantry Division for First Time

@kroenen

@MightyWhitey is bad news. So is that @Pelican character. They should grace the Daily Sperger with their presence instead of this site.

1 Like

I respect you Spahn and your comments. Everyone should have a voice in this community as long as they abide by the rules.
Free speech and the 1st Amendment is what the criminal Zionist syndicate fear the most.

4 Likes

By all means, the ZOG mercenary force should have as many little girls, queers and spic gang-bangers in it as possible.

gay%20army

5 Likes

I didn’t say it was “beneficial” DID I? Respond to what I actually said not what you think I said.

My point is that women by genetic code are subservient sluts and as such should never be put in psitions of power and authority over men.

1 Like

How so, fat-ass?..

I’m not sure what is right about you…
Help me with that.

If you disrespect someone you should expect retaliation.
Have a nice day perv.

1 Like

Great! I feel safe now.

The first thing that comes to mind is the Norwegian ship commanded by women that crashed into a fjord.

2 Likes

Go fuck yourself…

@MightyWhitey

1 Like

I agree. Never. It’s unbelievable how much brainwashing has screwed this country. Even cavemen knew men and women are different

1 Like

What about the only bridge that women had a hand in making collapsed in one week killing 12 people

1 Like