Federal Judge Says DACA Must Be Reinstated

Originally published at: Federal Judge Says DACA Must Be Reinstated | Infostormer.com

Another federal judge has ruled that DACA must be reinstated. I don’t know about all of you, but these asshole federal judges are really starting to piss me off.

Marketwatch:

A third federal judge has ruled against the Trump administration’s decision to cancel an Obama-era program protecting young undocumented immigrants who came to the U.S. as children.

The decision, issued Tuesday evening by U.S. District Judge John Bates, a George W. Bush appointee in Washington, D.C., is in one respect the broadest so far against the administration’s move to end the program, called Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals, or DACA. That is because Judge Bates’ ruling requires the government to accept new applications, as well as applications for the renewal of benefits under DACA. The previous rulings required only that the administration resume accepting renewal requests.

The judge, however, postponed the effect of his ruling for 90 days to give the administration “an opportunity to better explain” its decision to cancel the program, which President Barack Obama initiated in 2012.

Judge Bates said the DACA cancellation was “arbitrary and capricious” because the administration failed to adequately explain its conclusion that the program was unlawful.

This douche federal judge is literally claiming that the President of the United States can't revoke an executive order previously signed by another President. DACA was put into place by an executive order. There is nothing anywhere that states the President can't revoke a previous executive order unless they provide an adequate explanation of their decision. This is like retard-tier logic from this retard-tier federal judge.

Not only that, but did Barry Soetoro offer an adequate explanation as to why he put this into place originally? And why did he never have judges making these types of ridiculous decisions against his executive orders? Because of his nigger privilege?

This is judicial tyranny. These judges that are doing this sort of thing should be immediately impeached. The President is not able to execute his lawful duties because of these random judges pulling shit out of their ass.

5 Likes

The Commander and Chief should be the most powerful figure in America. These appointed judges can over rule the duly elected President. Too much power in one individual, except there are around 3300 Federal appointed judges. So basically they can over rule any of his decisions. I wonder how many of the 3300 are jews.

2 Likes

By doing a simple Joogle DACA search, you will literally find thousands of pro DACA articles and memes portraying these brown creatures as victims.

1 Like

Either Trump assumes temporary dictatorial powers (as was done in the Roman Republic) or there will have to be a not-so-civil insurrection. American citizens are under no obligation to endure endless amounts of tyranny from judges who are accountable to no one.

2 Likes

California leads the nation by about 15-20 years and we had state judges nullify legislation constantly. It still happens. Since then, white flight has drained California of a solid taxpayer base. The question is, where can Americans go to escape judicial tyranny?

1 Like

I don’t get it, are they saying that there is a statute of limitations on this particular crime? So if I can sneak into a country and hide out for x number of years I’m home free? Perhaps it’s time to add another amendment to the constitution.
The 28th amendment: If you break any law and aren’t caught after x years you win.
How about another amendment, illegal entry will be met with instant deportation with all associated costs being met by the deportees nation of last departure (ie. usually Mexico).

1 Like