Fear of Ebola as Congolese Caught Crossing US-Mexico Border

Originally published at: Fear of Ebola as Congolese Caught Crossing US-Mexico Border | Infostormer.com

The mess on the southern border continues. We now have Congolese niggers invading the country and people are afraid that they are bringing the Ebola virus with them.

Breitbart:

A public health official in Laredo, Texas, said 20 Congolese migrants were monitored for Ebola and other diseases in shelters in his city and across the Mexican border in Nuevo Laredo, Tamaulipas. Shortly after his announcement during a Laredo City Council meeting, the World Health Organization (WHO) considered declaring a “global emergency” in response to a massive outbreak of Ebola in the Democratic Republic of the Congo.

“We have 8 Congolese right now in one of our shelters and a dozen in Nuevo Laredo,” Laredo Health Director Dr. Hector Gonzalez told the Laredo City Councilman George Altget during a council meeting on April 4. “For them, my concern was Ebola.” He said that due to the time element, the Congolese migrants were not developing symptoms of Ebola. “But, we’re on alert to check that,” he said.

Since it would be racist to not let Congolese niggers with Ebola enter America, I fully support Donald Trump’s proposal to send these Congolese niggers to sanctuary cities.

You see, Trump is playing 88 dimensional chess to win the 2020 election. By bringing letting in Congolese niggers with Ebola, it will kill millions of Democrat voters giving him an easy electoral victory.

All of you people who are demanding Trump close the border and shoot these invaders are just not seeing the bigger picture.

4 Likes

what i want to know is how does a Savage from The Congo get to Mexico?

2 Likes

Apparently Africans can fly for really cheap.

3 Likes

Great. Just when I thought it couldn’t get any worse, now they’re letting Niggers in too?
I actually what thinking this a couple days ago that well it could be worse, they could be Niggers,
now it really can’t get any worse.

2 Likes