FBI Arrests Leader of Boomer Militia Stopping Illegal Aliens

Originally published at: FBI Arrests Leader of Boomer Militia Stopping Illegal Aliens | Infostormer.com

They just arrested the leader of the boomer militia group that is stopping illegal aliens on the southern border. They’ve charged him with some bullshit firearms charge that is totally unrelated to their activities on the border.

Reuters:

The FBI on Saturday said it had arrested Larry Hopkins, the leader of an armed group that is stopping undocumented migrants after they cross the U.S.-Mexico border into New Mexico.

The arrest came two days after the American Civil Liberties Union (ACLU) accused the group of illegally detaining migrants and New Mexico’s Democratic Governor Michelle Lujan Grisham ordered an investigation.

Hopkins, 69, also known as Johnny Horton, was arrested in Sunland Park, New Mexico, on a federal complaint charging him with being a felon in possession of firearms and ammunition, the Federal Bureau of Investigation said in a statement.

“We’re not worried about it, he’s going to be cleared,” said Jim Benvie, a spokesman for the United Constitutional Patriots (UCP), blaming his arrest on political pressure from Lujan Grisham.

Hopkins is the “national commander” of the UCP, which has had around half a dozen members camped out on a rotating basis near Sunland Park since late February.

New Mexico’s skank governor raised a big fuss about this group’s activities over the past few days. She got the FBI to do a fishing expedition to figure out what they could charge this guy with.

On top this, the group has had their PayPal and GoFundMe accounts suspended. A topic of which I explored in more detail in my Daily Stormer article.

Just think about what’s going on here. A group that is trying to help the Border Patrol deal with a mass invasion on the southern border is being persecuted by their own government. All for corrupt political reasons.

And what will orange man do about it? Looks like nothing. He doesn’t do anything for his political supporters now. He only does things for Jews and Israel while posting tweets about the Russia hoax.

5 Likes

Der Ewige Boomer, Trump, is too busy basking in the glow of being exonerated in the Mueller Distraction to concern himself with Patriots doing the job that the Border Patrol and The Wall is supposed to be doing.

3 Likes

Yeah the country is literally being invaded and the only thing anybody wants to talk about including Trump is this dumb hoax about Russia.

The average American never gave a shit about all the Trump-Russia nonsense.

6 Likes

Trump could now drain the swamp but he won’t. he could ORDER his Attny General to investigate Mueller/Clinton/Obama. he could also order him to purge The FBI of biased liberal FILTH. but Trump has been compromised. all he can do is Tweet while, Jared (the real president) goes to work subverting the will of the people.

3 Likes

Sad, but true.

4 Likes

The FBI don’t want this to go to trial, they have thrown this man to the wolves. Hope the FBI gets charged for putting his life at risk.

2 Likes

this is our future as white resisters …arrested by our own people and jailed in the same rooms with nonwhites that are told we are nazis…this is why i never stop running , training lifting and eating right…
i know this fight will be a reality in all our lives soon.
ZOG politics and media are all fake, so who knows if this is even real or just more total fiction but i wouldn’t be surprised if it is real…the jews who run this nation hate us and want us dead.
They’ll spare our daughters if they fuck niggers or mohammedans and create muds and they’ll spare our sons if they become flaming queer sodomites…such freedom.
I have totally lost interest in “saving” this nation…in fact, i can’t wait until it burns down completely!

1 Like