Fauci: 100,000 to 200,000 Americans Could Die From COVID-19

Originally published at: Fauci: 100,000 to 200,000 Americans Could Die From COVID-19 | Infostormer.com

Anthony Fauci the top government official for infectious diseases was on Jewish CNN saying that we could see 100,000 to 200,000 Americans die from the coronavirus. But even he admits that this is based off of incomplete information.

Dr. Anthony Fauci says there could potentially be between 100,000 to 200,000 deaths related to the coronavirus and millions of cases. “I just don’t think that we really need to make a projection when it’s such a moving target, that you could so easily be wrong,” he adds. #CNNSOTU pic.twitter.com/F2MOHY3xl4

— State of the Union (@CNNSotu) March 29, 2020

What’s clear is that Fauci’s projection is being used to spread more fear and hysteria. As an example, the faggot Jew Matt Drudge jumped over Fauci’s quote to remind people of how afraid everyone needs to be.

Obviously, there are many differing opinions on this situation. Some people believe that the coronavirus is a totally fabricated hoax which is why all these famous people are on television claiming they’ve caught it. Others believe that it is a very real thing. Of course, it could also be both at the same time. A real thing that has been exaggerated to implement all sorts of fucked up agendas. That’s what I believe it is.

But whatever you believe, nothing that the government or media has said or claimed has justified a total and complete shutdown of society. People die all the time. Death is just part of life.

Roughly 38,000 people in the United States died from car accidents last year, but nobody said we had to shutdown all of society and destroy the economy because of those deaths. Despite that, the government and media is telling us that all of society has to be ground to a halt over a virus that has so far only killed a few thousand people according to official numbers.

Many have made comparisons to the flu which annually kills tens of thousands of people. And despite the flu killing a significant number of people each year, we never saw calls for all of society to close down and for people to lock themselves in their homes.

This whole situation is retarded. More people are going to die either directly or indirectly as a result of the government response than the virus itself. That’s becoming more and more obvious the longer this goes on.

People fear death so much. All so they can enjoy their goy feed.

This guy looks pretty kikey to me. I could not find out much about his background.